Smoke 51 / stealing money from me

1 Fort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:

Well lets see,
To start with before christmas everytime i went online there was an ad popping up.. SMOKELESS CIG. Smoke anywhere, try it for free. Just pay the shipping and handleing of 9.95 Smoke 51 sounded like a god send.. HA HA what a joke... I was so disapointed with the product.i took it out of the box { comes already charged } It would never charge.. well i made it through christmas, running outside to smoke...my fault i know...well then my credit card bill arrives... ok i see the 9.95 charged from smoke 51..on the 20th of dec. Then another charge of 89.95 from a company in hallandale fla. on 1/3/10 and another charge to a company in hollywood fla. for 29.95.on 1/11/10. i called the credit card company to find out what these charges were.. i was told it was from the smoke 51 company...i've sent dispute letters to the cc company, credit card company gave me their phone numbers.. no one ever answers...always on hold forever.. i am not happy about this..i'm calling the attorney generals office and filing a complaint with them...as it is my credit card company says i'll have to pay it. smoke 51 is fighting it...ohh yeah.. heres the kicker.. try and find the website, where it all was at.. quess what... no website found...

Sh

Comments

• Re
      11th of May, 2010

Smoke 51 is here to help all of our clients with any problems they have with the product. If your product is not working i encourage you to contact our customer service department so we can send you out a replacement. As per the charges of $89.95 and $29.95 this was all disclosed in the terms and conditions of the trial as you said "Smoke anywhere, try it for free. Just pay the shipping and handleing of 9.95" which is what you were able to do, try it for the shipping and handling of $9.95. With all trials they come to an end and when it is over the same with all other free trials you will be charged for the product. If you have any questions please contact us at 888-766-5351 our hours of operation are from 9am - 5pm eastern time Monday - Friday.