Smitty G's Vacuum Store / Part Never Received

1 Frisco, TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered a Hoover carpet cleaner from these thieves on July 31, 2010. They immediately charged my credit card account. On Aug. 20, after not hearing from them, I emailed them using the email address listed on their web site. They did not reply. On Aug. 24, I called them and left a message. They did not call back. On that same day, I opened a billing dispute with my credit card company. Unfortunately, it will take until October 26 to resolve the dispute!

Meanwhile, these thieves are floating my money for some 105 days. What a racket. I am going to contact the Texas state attorney about this outfit and so should all others who have posted a complaint about them on this web site.

BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE AT THEIR ADDRESS IN FRISCO, TX--THEY HAVE SEVERAL ALIASES THAT THEY USE. A well-oiled bandit machine using multiple business names. That should tell us something about them!

Ro

Comments

• Sm
      9th of Aug, 2010
    Smitty G's Vacuum Store - Didn't receive ordered item
    Smitty G's Vacuum Store
    Pennsylvania

I ordered a part for my Hoover Steam Vac on July 27. As of today I still did not receive my item. I checked with my credit card company and I was told that he was paid on July 28, a day after I ordered the part.My credit company gave me a phone number that he gave them. I called the number and it is not even a working number. I was ripped off BIG time. I want my money back. Do not deal with this person.

• Jw
      27th of Aug, 2010

I too was ripped off by this parts store. We ordered a part for our Bissell Little Green Machine steam cleaner. They charged our card right away but to this day I cannot get in touch with this guy. He does not answer and does not return my call when I leave a message. His answering machine comes on and says he is unavailable everyday. It has been a month now and we have not received the part we ordered.

I would advise anyone to choose another parts dealer and make sure you look at the star rating and read all the reviews before ordering. I wish we had.

2nd of Dec, 2010

Never received the items I ordered. Called the phone number and had to leave a message

2nd of Dec, 2010

He's still doing it!!! I ordered something a month ago and have not received it. He needs to disable that website and quit doing this to innocent people!!!