Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug — dogs in the food store
This afternoon I shopped Smith's Food & Drug in Layton, Utah on Fairfield Road. While shopping I passed two different people with dogs--one in the cart and one on a leash.
I complained to a Smith's employee and he said I was welcome to confront the customer with the dog myself. I explained because it was against the law that Smith's should be upholding the law, not the customer.
I then approached a Manager and explained my complaint about having dogs in the store. I was told that the Smith's employees are not supposed to say anything to the customer because they get angry when confronted.
What part of illegal does Smith's not get? Maybe I should be complaining to the Food & Drug Administration rather than Smith's but I so enjoy shopping at the local Smith's. Maybe I should convert to Winco for my groceries but again, I think Smith's should have a chance to correct this illegal activity first.
Please uphold the law and forbid people who bring their dogs and/or cats into your grocery store. There are open meats, dairy products, vegetables, etc. Why should the public be exposed to these kinds of germs that only animals can introduce into the food chain?
More Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Grocery Store - inspect your receipts every time! 
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks 
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner 
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct 
- Smith's - store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - automated checkout
- Smith's - checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017
- Smith's - double glazing windows
- Smith's Marketplace - manager aspe