Smith And Ken Realty / Fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Smith and Ken Realty in Dubai is a real estate brokerage agency. These guys are a bunch of aggressive selling cheats. ****INVESTORS BE CAREFUL****. Stay tuned for details.

Jo

Comments

• Ri
      12th of Aug, 2009

Early October 2008 I was contacted on my mobile by a gentleman who introduced himself as being the head of the Mortgage Section at Smith & Ken Real Estate Agency which was newly established at that time.

He offered their services of securing mortgages and I ended up meeting with him in their stylish offices in Media City. I showed him my documents which includes solid bank statement, high salary certificate from a mega size entity that I am working in for the last 3 years and a pre-approval from another local bank which had expired only few days ago. He immediately said "If I can not get you a better mortgage then I should not be in this industry at all" and convinced me to give him a 3, 000 AED check.

To make a long story short, my story ends by that… Nothing happened… No mortgage… Minimal communications via e-Mails only when I call or send inquiries… I advise you not to fall for that and do your homework alone if you are looking for a mortgage.

• Ua
      4th of Oct, 2009

Hello, SMith and ken give me morgage for a lovey villa in jumeirah but i pay 5000. the sales man help me and i find good morgage maybe they shoul charge peoples less but i have very good servise.

Maybe you are 1 person from 100 people who have bad dealings with smith and ken but what company you now give 100% excellent servise?

Smit and ken help me allot so i say thank you.