smilekit singapore 866-407-5759 / money taken from credit card account unlawfully

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I ordered a teeth whitener kit for the price of postage only from a UK company advertised as Cleanwhites. Their website is: www.cleanwhites.com
Today my credit card statement arrived and has an item stating that I have been deducted an amount of 130.88 CAD by a company known as SMILE KIT SINGAPORE [protected].
I have never heard of this company and have not ordered anything from them.
I wish for the sum of 130.88 CAD to be refunded to my account.

Saeid.Nazgooei

Comments

• Ge
      18th of Feb, 2010

I ordered a teeth whitener kit for the price of postage only from a UK company advertised as Cleanwhites. Their website : www.cleanwhites.com
    The item ordered arrived within 2 weeks of order date.
    Today my credit card statement arrived and has an item stating that I have been deducted an amount of AU$142.00 by a company known as SMILE KIT SINGAPORE 866-407-5759.
    I have never heard of this company and have not ordered anything from them.
    I wish for the sum of AU$142.00 to be refunded to my account.

yours sincerley,

GEORGE HARPER

• Im
      19th of Feb, 2010

Dear Sir /Madam

I Mrs Genove have coplain to your company smilekit because why you deduct the amount of 75.62 pound on my debit card i have no transaction on your compony .

Hope you can pay me back on this money you taken on my account before i complain to the autorities thanks.

22nd of Feb, 2010

I ordered a free trial of slimming tablets postage only required. Received bank statment today have had 3 transcanations deducted from my account from Smilekit Singapore 866-407-5, the total amount of these 3 transcantions totalled £215.18. I have never heard of this company and have not ordered anything from them, I did not authoirise these payments or give them my bank details. I therefore would like a FULL TOTAL REFUND to the sum of £215.18. Please refrain from taking any more money from my account has i did not authoirse you to do so and have never heard of this company.

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2010

On 15th of January I ordered 2 teeth whitening kits for the price of postage(it was 3, 95 pounds for each) from a company 'Cleanwhites'.Their website is www.cleanwhites.com.I received these items within 2 weeks of order date.Today I get my monthly bank statement and I saw that Ihave been deducted an amount of 78.30 pounds by a company known as SINGAPORE 866-407-5759.I have never heard of this company and have not ordered anything from them.Why my credit card details was used by company unknown to me and without my permission.I do not know how to solve this problem.I am very disappointed and want my money back.Please, help me about that.