SmileBrites Teeth WhiteningScams, Cancellations

Submitted a order for a trial product thru what I thought was a web site . Order was placed on 6/3/09 the product didn't arrive until 6/11/09. The terms I was given was 15 day trial period. On 6/15/09 when I called the number that was given on the web I was told it was cancelled. To my surprise 6/16/09 2 charges of 78.37 was deducted from my banking account for 2 orders of trail products of the same product. The charges were under 2 different company names and numbers. The first one was N-U-R the second one was Balance. Thats the way I got the actually phone nuber of the company from my bank.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Orem, UTThis company term and conditions states 1 trial product per house whole. How could I have placed to order on the same credit card to the same address.I was told I can not cancel. The customer rep gives you the run around they ask what web site do you order under. How can you have a trial of a product that you have received to cancel. I received they're product Thursday evening and tried the product Friday. This company business hour are mon. I called that Monday to cancelled and was told I could'nt cancelled. I was within the 10 days of the terms since they don't operate on the weekends. There are other products that they obligate you to be charged monthly if you don't cancel.