Smilebrite / Charges on credit card for items not ordered

1 Bradford, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905-775-2229

I order whitening product from smile brite, a sample only, supposedly $2.95 and within a week I received packages of tooth whitening products (with tray) and my creditcard number was charged at nearly $100.00. the packaging stated it came from quebec with no e-mail address or phone number.
There was a phone number on my credit card bill, I called it and she gave me a song and dance about I should have cancelled sooner and if I called her on a specific date I could get a 50% discount. I have now rec'd two more 'pgks.' and my credit card has been billed again.

Comments

• He
      15th of Sep, 2009

You can return the product SmileBrite, but you have to follow the return policy. Call customer service right away at 877 604-2117 and they will explain how. Don't wait until it is too late to return product.

• Mm
      26th of Oct, 2009

Smile Bite and Dazzle White are shameless thieves. I was duped by the free sample and overlooked all the finer print about joining a recurring monthly product shpment - You are supposed to be billed the nominal shipping fee - a coupla bucks and then, thats it - so I thought. I now have over 400 dollars in charges on my credit card. All under different but similar company names. Most of the contact numbers are busy or out of service or, if they work, you can expect to be on the line for 40 minutes. Websites come up 404. Most of the accompanying documentation has no contact info on it.

Contact your credit card company and let them know what is happening. They can't reverse the charges or even block them because you signed on to the terms of agreement for the product. They can block more card charges if you have canceled your acct with these ruthless ###. Your credit card co can help you with working contact numbers.

You must get a cancellation confirmation number and record it along with the date you called and the name and employee number of the "agent/rip-off artist" you are talking with. Keep that information for the card company should a credit try to come through.

I really hate these people and there is one "customer service" witch named Heather #159 who is going to hell.

• He
      9th of Nov, 2009

savage.kar is not from smilebrite.

For SmileBrite Customers...

If you want to return product for a refund call SmileBrite customer service at 877 604-2117, but do not wait till it is too late.

You can call customer service, or if you want to do it online... you can.

Go to http://thesmilebrite.com/help.php and put in your information, and you can even cancel if you are a current customer, or you can see what date your account was canceled.