Smile Finance / MONEY TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

1 RECEIVED REFUND - THANK YOUGlasgow, Scotland, Strathclyde, United Kingdom Review updated:

Smile Finance, have taken £26.34 out of my Bank Account.
I did not apply for a loan with them. You cannot contact them by telephone.
Have sent upteen e-mails, I did receive an e-mail with an attachment of a refund form.
Completed and returned this last week, still no refund.
I am so angry at this Company.
If I do receive a refund...I will be happy to post that here.
Thanks

De
Jun 5, 2013

Comments

• Pi
      1st of Mar, 2013
    Smile Finance - Charged without my knowledge
    Smile Finance

I explored the possibility of obtaining a loan but was not sure about it yet, but Smile Finance took £26.34 from my account without authorization. I do not recognize the company name and I am not aware of agreeing to any of their terms.

• De

2nd of Jul, 2013
    Smile Finance - unauthorized payment
    smile finiance co
    United Kingdom

took 26.34 from my account without authority their system wont let me e mail my complaint and ask for a refund

9th of Aug, 2013
    Smile Finance - taken money from my account
    smile finance
    Ashford
    England, Kent
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 07530158531

I looked at my bank statement and witnessed that smile finance had taken £26 from my account!, I have not had a loan out with this company and would now like the money back asap as I am very disgusted that this company would take money when I have not had any money off them !!

• Ke
      30th of Aug, 2013

I want a refund you took my money and I have never even heard of you before!!! SCAM!!!

• Na
      4th of Sep, 2013

Thank you for my email not very good on down loading etc so would be grateful to cooperate by phone many thanks Natalie

• Je
      11th of Sep, 2013

I'd like to cancel my account with you and be refunded any money you took out my bank account as soon as possible please of 26. 34