Smile Brite tooth whiting / Scam

1 Marseilles, IL, United States Review updated:

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!! They say its a sample and all you pay is a shipping and handling fee of $5.95. When I opened my credit card statement, I was charged $78.37. And then a $5.95 charge for some Healthy life to monitor my health(ya, right). And then, I received another Smile Brite a month later and was charged again, $78.37. I WAS NOT HAPPY. I called and was told to send the product back, which I did. I called customer service and was given a REM# to send the product back. I sent it back and after a week, I called and was told I could not receive my $$ back because it was not sent back within the 40 days. The 40 days is from when I made the first order. I WAS NOT TOLD THIS!!! I went throught hell to get my second $78.37 back. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT, ITS A SCAM. Take my advice. I could of went to Walgreens and got whiter that would not have cost me $150.00. WHAT A RIP OFF!!! THE SHOULD BE TURNED IN TO BETTER BUSINESS !!! I can see why to stars use it, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN AFFORD IT!!! RIP OFF'S...

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• He
      15th of Sep, 2009

You can return the product SmileBrite, but you have to follow the return policy. Call customer service right away at 877 604-2117 and they will explain how. Don't wait until it is too late to return product.

• Be
      9th of Sep, 2009

The same thing happened to me. How did you get your money back? I am livid!