smile brite teeth whitenerthey scam and take money with out authorzation

1 Review updated:

I had got a free trail offer and the next thing I know they took out 85.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Battle Creek, MI00 out of my bank account and I was told I had to send the trail whitener back if I wanted my money back. That smile brite is a scam I would tell everyone not to go on there site

Li

Comments

• Sp
      Jul 22, 2009

The refund policy for this product can be found at thesmilebrite.com by clicking on a link "terms and conditions" at the bottom of the page. The trial sample and the full product are the same thing.

• Ms
      Jul 24, 2009

Yes, I agree. It's a pure scam. I actually read the conditions that went along with my FREE Trial offer/ pay just for shipping offer. Whiten Your teeth for under $10...right. It's an obvious scam! What kind of company conveniently leaves out their customer service # from their packaging? Some companies have to do what they can to make it a little closer to success, even if it mean making someone else homeless.

DazzleWhite is their partner in crime. (I did get my refund)

• Ms
      Jul 31, 2009

You are so right! Smile Brite, Dazzle White, Easy White are scams. I was also charged $83 something dollars couple of days ago. They wont refund me the money. The $1.95 trial is actually $83 dollars. BEWARE!!!

How did you get your refund?

• Ba
      Aug 31, 2009

Yes, I too ordered a sample of this Smile Brite Teeth Whitener product for $.99 in addition to the DazzleWhite Pro for $1.95. Unfortunately, I ordered online and I found the above complaint on this website afterwards. Due to the discovery of the complaint, I have been carefully monitoring my credit charges and I did find an unauthorized charge for $92.37. I immediately called the credit card company and they are removing the charges. I will continue to monitor my account for any further charges.

• Ka
      Sep 09, 2009

Yes, another victim . My card was charged $92.37 as well. I did cancel and have cancellation numbers but was charged anyway. I have put a dispute on the charge with my credit card company.

Not Smiling

• Ka
      Sep 09, 2009

This is a scam!

• Bp
      Sep 15, 2009

Definitely a TOTAL SCAM...BUYER BEWARE! Not only did they charge my card $85.37 but they also charged my card an additional $6.28 for some bogus e-mail newsletter that was also NOT AUTHORIZED! I have cancelled and am disputing the charge with my credit card company. When I called their so called customer service they said that I had to cancel within 10 days of the initial order to avoid the monthly charge of $85.37 and was told that no refund would be issued because I had to cancel within 40 days of the initial order NOT the 60 days they mention above! When I spoke to their so called customer service representative I requested that a Supervisor/Manager contact me to discuss further. It has now been over two weeks and have not yet received that call. Their site is in need of major improvement not to mention full and complete disclosure.

Sep 15, 2009

You can return the product SmileBrite, but you have to follow the return policy. Call customer service right away at [protected] and they will explain how. Don't wait until it is too late to return product.

Sep 30, 2009

addie and shalyn are not from smile brite, they are from dazzle white... and keep posting on smile brite threads which confuse a lot of people, including myself. They might be with dazzle white customer service from india? please disreguard dazzle smile posts, they are not connected to smile brite.

Smile Brite Customers can return product for a full refund. Call customer service at [protected], but do not wait until it is too late to return. Call customer service and ask the details.

• In
      Oct 15, 2009

This is a total scam and saw 2 more today, different companies, but same outfit behind it all - same policies, even the same errors that dissallow you to leave the website!
    When checking out, you are charged the $1.95 + sh + tx - and that's the amt you agree to. I bought both pure white and smile brite - you cannot get hold of either company. after multiple times of calling, you are on hold for almost 10 minutes and then disconnected. when you try to stop any shipment, the screen locks up and prevents you from cancelling your order/their monthly service. When you try to exit the webpage, it a box pops up stating "are you sure you want to exit?" and that by clicking "cancel", you agee to the trial offer and "ok" will keep you on the page. So there's no choice to even get off the site! I have tried calling even the smile brite number above and cannot reach anyhthing other than a recording.
    I was suprised to find the $92.37 and 89.95 unauthorized on my bank statements. I am disputing the charges and reporting them to the BBB.
    I've been telling everyone I know.

Nov 06, 2009

For SmileBrite... You can return product for a refund. You need to call customer service for details. If you do want to return for a refund, do not wait until it is too late to return. Call customer service at [protected].

• Gi
      Jan 06, 2010

I totally agree. This is illegal and scam. I ordered the free trial of SmileBrite on October. They gave their password in order to get the product and less postage for $1.98. The following month I received another small package and third package on December. These I did not order. I checked my bank yesterday and there you go. A charge of $92.37 has been taken out of my account. I called the same day and it took me 30 minutes to wait and I tried the following day, the same waiting time and spoke to Nancy (she can't give her last name). She said that their is an agreement. She said that I can't get any refund because it's past due. I did not order these product.

Buyers do not buy Sparkle White and SmileBrite...THIS IS A RIPOFF

• Ke
      Jan 12, 2010

I also ordered the "Free Sample" and paid for shipping . I have been charged various amounts ranging from $24 to $96 under various company names several times a month. The total charges have been $541. This is an UNBELIEVABLE outrage and a total SCAM. DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY OR BELIEVE THEIR RESPONSES ON CUSTOMER SERVICE TO BE A PRIORITY.