Smile Brite / unauthorized charges & no refund

1 22100 E. 26th Ave., #100, Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-594-7850

When i realized my trial turned into a $86.93product, I called to cancel it. I got it cancelled but they had sent out another one and charged me another $86.93. I got a return authorization # and sent them back both products. They have confirmed that they received my package, AND that I had to send them back in two different packages to get refund for both of them. Because I can't prove that there were 2 in the box, they are keeping my money! They will not let me talk to anyone further than the person i get on the phone and each time i call each of their processes have 10 days. 10 days to notify billing. 10 days for billing to do something. 10 days after they credit my account before my bank will get it. In their instructions, they did not tell me they had to be sent back separately. They will let me talk to NO ONE and still no refund to my bank account. Because i did this trial and SB Brite, my bank account became overdrawn before i caught it and I had $275 worth of insufficient funds! It's been well over 30 days and they are still giving me the run around.

Ki

Comments

• Bk
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I had a very similar run in with this SCAM. I called to cancel because I got sick from the ingrediants of the pills. I had to almost SCREAM to get the lady to listen to what I was telling her, kept offering me a DISCOUNT on the charge. WTF...the didn't send the product to me...but still charged me 86.95 for NOT continuing to send the poison to me. The 10day
    free trial ?? please, they charged the additional $86.95 to my card at 12:01a on a Sunday morning, and ther SO CALLED customer service number, is only manned Mon-Fri 9a-7pm. So you don't really get 10 days. At best you get 8 days, from the minute you place your "Trial Order" and if it takes 4 days to get to you...Oh not our fault...

• He
      12th of Mar, 2010

For SmileBrite... You can return product for a refund. You need to call customer service for details. If you do want to return for a refund, do not wait until it is too late to return. Call customer service at 877 604-2117. You only have a few days left, Please call today.

also there are also different companies that have the name or that shows up as Smile Bright on credit card statements. You would need to call them at their number if that is the case. 866-528-6214