SMC / cancellstion of membership

1 gill, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 413 863 5156

on feb. 19, 2009 I agreed to join this club and extended my debit card in the amount of 39.95. After considering the package over the weekend I decided it isn't for me. Today on several occasions I attempted to cancel. 1st conversation w/their customer service stated I needed a membership # in order to cancel & it would be available by noon. Again I attempted to cancel and provided my membership #. I was told that I had 3 business days to cancel and I took advantage of canceling. I am now told that I have to wait for kit to be shipped to me and return it in 30 days in order to get refund less shipping and handling both directions, , I have the right to be refunded full amount prior to smc shipping membership package.Please help, sincerely Cindy Bonnette P.S the sales rep that I joined with reassured me of 3 business days to cancel, that conversation came up several times. I tried to reach that person by phone and the # has been changed?!

Comments

• Cy
      23rd of Feb, 2009

had to share with someone and am hoping i can resolve this matter without additional leg work. thank you and please close the sight

• Cy
      23rd of Feb, 2009

thank you, I havde no further comment and need to close

• Tr
      12th of Jul, 2009

how do i cancel my membership through smc they screwed me i told them i didnt have money in my account and they took it anyways how do i cancel please help trucker12262009@yahoo.com

• Tr
      12th of Jul, 2009

is there any way to cancell a smc order they took money out of my account after i told them i was broke until a later date so now im negative thanks to good ole smc anybody got any suggestions on how to sue the ###

• Sh
      26th of Sep, 2009

all wrong they lie

• Mc
      24th of Feb, 2010

No option to opt out of a constant and daily barage of e-mails.

• Ca
      17th of Jun, 2010

I am now having a problem with my membership. They of course told me that I would also have to ship the product back to them within the 30 days. But I was also told by the person that I spoke with that my 30 days would not start until I received the package. Now I am being told it started as soon as I hung up with the person that took my order. So they are giving me and it seems like everyone else the run around. I was also told that I shouldn't have to pay anything to ship the box back. I have yet to even receive it.