SMC / Trying to Cancel Membership

SMC representative bullied me into signing up. He said he had to complete the speal before the membership was complete. I told him I had to get back to work (after he got my account number). He told me he would call by 2/16/09 to complete the order. on 2/17/09 the $24.95 was taken out of my account. I called the company on 2/17/09, the third person I talked to gave me the cancellation hot line on instruction how to return the kit because it is 30 days. I it is now 2/20/09 and I still haven't received the membership sign up kit so I can send it back. I am afraid they are going to wait the 30 days then charged me the full fee over the next 12 months.

I will cancel my account - My feelings are this is a real con artist company.

Ti

Comments

• Sc
      10th of Mar, 2009

DO NOT DEAL WITH SMC, TOTALLY FRAUD TRYING TO GET YOUR BUSINESS AND SIGNS YOU UP FOR A WEBSITE YOU NEVER CONFIRMED WHICH THEY USE YOUR INITIAL CREDIT CARD NUMBERS TO PAY FOR AT 29.99 A MONTH, PLUS THE DUE FOR THE CLUB AT 39.99 AMONTH, AND THE BOOKS THEY SEND YOU EVERYTHING IS 10.00 TO SHIP IT, EVEN ALITTLE MUG, MAJOR RIP OFF, DO NOT USE THESE SCAM ARTISTS AT ALL, IF YOU DO ORDER, CANCEL SEND BACK THE KIT AND GO TO YOUR BANK AND LET THEM KNOW YOU SENT IT BACK WITH PROOF AND THEY WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR YOU BUT ONLY WITH PROOF OF RETURN !!!