SMC / Rip off
We called them hoping to start our own business.We paid the first fee so that we could get the start-up kit. After the first month we paid the second fee. We never ordered any stuff from them. We realized that this was going to get into to much money and we didn't have it, so we canceled our membership. About a week ago they(smc) called my house and said we must pay them 400 dollars for stuff we received from them or they are going to sue us in court. I would like to join others who want to countersue them for being the rip-off that they are.
More SMC Complaints & Reviews
- SMC - Fraud 
- SMC - Trying to Cancel Membership 
- SMC - Scam and cheating! 
- SMC - Never told company is out of business/and have new Name 
- SMC - membership fees
- SMC - lying about what you are getting
- SMC - Not As Described
- SMC - scam 
- SMC - No way of getting visitors to your store!
- SMC - harrassing phone calls