SmartyWheel / Payment have not received or order

1 1610- pacific aveDallas, TX, United States Review updated:

I placed an order with smarty wheel before thanksgiving I was doing my Xmas shopping orders early and placed an order of a overboard they claim now that it didn't go through because of the Samson meanwhile it did say that it was Samson working so now I got an email claiming my money will b on my citibank account in 4 days which i still havent recieved i really need to report ths website am sending u an email from them...--Original Message----- From: Smarty Wheel To: undisclosed-recipients:; Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2016 1:10 am Subject: Smarty Wheel - Order Update Order Update: After speaking to customs and trying to find out what has been taking too long. We believe it is due to your order being a "non-branded" hoverboard which was a one time offer on Black Friday. Smarty Wheel's executives have decided not to sell non-branded hoverboards due to the controls in place bringing these products in and delays which cause an unpleasant customer experience. Although the boards are powered by Samsung and do not have the fire issues that other brands are experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Your order will be cancelled and refunded in the next 4 days. SmartyWheel has decided to only carry Smarty Wheel boards. Due to the inconvenience we are offering you $50 off any future orders with us using the coupon code (Smart50 or Glide50). Thank you for your understanding with this matter, Smarty Wheel Team

Re
Jan 20, 2016

Comments

• Le
      20th of Jan, 2016

New message

order #1701

Nancy
    Wed, 12/23/15 10:52 am

Would you like to cancel or keep your order?

Nancy
    Wed, 12/23/15 10:52 am

We sent out an announcement Saturday to your inbox please check your junk mail. See below:

Customers,
    We just received notice from our manufacturer that there will be a slight delay due to US Customs and an ongoing safety investigation into ALL hover boards coming into the USA. Even though our boards are all powered by Samsung, UCC compliant and are made from the highest quality parts, we still have to go for the ride, due to low quality retailers. Due to these issues, several low quality hoverboards from other retailers have been confiscated by customs.
    Your order is still coming, but will arrive after Christmas. If you prefer to order elsewhere or would simply like us to cancel your order, please chat with us and have your order number available so our support team can assist in your order cancellation process. If you don’t mind receiving your order after Christmas, your order is already shipped and is currently going through the process of making it into the USA. Your order should arrive within 8-12 days from tomorrow.
    When we started SmartyWheel, our goal was to create the highest quality hover boards and accessories for our customers and we still maintain that mission today. We will continue to innovate self balancing technologies to further the advancement of our products and the safety of our customers.

You can read the USPS’s official response here:

We apologize for any inconveniences!

SONIA RUIZ