SmartyKoo / Otterbox defender

1 Silverdale, WA, United States

I ordered an Otterbox Defender from this website, thinking I would get it within the regular 3-5 business days that any other Canadian/US company offers. However, once I paid and got the invoice, I noticed that the item had a HONG KONG tracking ID. On top of that, I later found multiple bad reviews for this company, citing that they use cheap knockoff brands instead of a genuine Otterbox. After realizing that I wouldn't receive my product for 10-15 days, I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money. They responded saying the item was shipped and never acknowledged my refund request. I sent TWO additional emails explaining how shady and underhanded it is to NOT tell people their items are coming from ASIA. Needless to say, they weren't answered. Now, I finally got my $1000 phone with no box. So I had to go to the AT&T store and pay $69.99 because I couldn't chance such an expensive phone breaking. I placed the order NINE DAYS AGO and the tracking information says my package is in Frankfurt, Germany (where it's been for 4 days). Do yourself a favor; DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I have filed a dispute with Paypal.

Ja