SmartSavingsCenter, LLC / Unauthorized charges to my credit card

1 P.O.Bx 810365Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-989-7400 & 866-566-8437

Purchased 1980's movie on this site for $5.15 in Jan. 2009. Wanted movie only Never agreed to any membership. Every month my credit card was charged $29.95 + $1.00 every two weeks for (?) A total of over $124.00 has been charged to my account!! Chase credit card company has not been particularly helpful saying they can do nothing about it as I gave them my credit card number initially. They say the only thing I can do to change my credit card number.
I have contacted Smartsavingscenter who has refused to return my money. This is theft and a scam.
I have reported this to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). Go to their website and file a report so that they can stop this scam!!

Pa

Comments

• Gi
      14th of Jan, 2009
    SmartSavingsCenter, LLC - unauthorized charge
    SmartSavingsCenter, LLC
    PO Box 810365
    Boca Raton
    Florida
    Phone: 800-511-6538
    smartsavingscenter.com

I BOUGHT A DVD ON AMAZON AND WAS CHARGED 29.95 BY THIS STUPID COMPANY. I CALLED AND THEY GAVE ME SOME SORT OF CCANCELLATION NUMBER AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD CANCEL WHATEVER SUBCRIPTION I WAS CHARGED. TOTAL CHARGES WERE 44.85. I MEAN TO GET ALL MY MONEY BACK SOMEWAY SOMEHOW. THIS IS NOT THE LAST SMARTSAVINGS.COM WILL HEAR FROM ME.