SmartPost / Bad service

I have two packages ship out from the Express store at the same time. One was delivered about a week & a half ago & the other on is still @ my local post office where their trackin meassage tells me to wait about 2-3 days before delivery...well that was on 23 January & my stuff still hasnt been delivered. This is freakin insanity. USPS delivers mail to my house everyday so it's not like they are holdin until they have something to deliver my address so where the *** is my [censored]???????????? Im tryin to see if it will be delivered before I go up to my local office & [censored] bricks

Ca

More SmartPost Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      16th of Nov, 2010
    SmartPost - WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER
    THOMAS HARRIS
    5559 Berry Hill Rd
    Norfolk
    Virginia
    Phone: 757 222-1703

I have to cancel because i dont have the money to continue my order thank you may be i will be able to make another order later.

• Si
      17th of Apr, 2015

I live two blocks from the post office. When a shipment I have ordered comes by Smart Post it takes an extra day or more for me to receive the package when it has to be delivered to the post office first by FedEx. It then has to be sorted and sent out by mail carrier the business next day. FedEx make deliveries daily next door to me, If I live two blocks from the Post Office, why not deliver to me rather than waste time delivering to post office?

• Be
      27th of Dec, 2015

here it is 2015 and the same ol' complaints continued. I live in Des Moines, WA and my local post office held my diabetic supplies for over a week. WTH??? You can request that the carrier NOT use smart post if you don't mind paying extra. I think with the lousy USPS service they will eventually not have this account and can continue on with their crappy service.