SmartPost / Fraud and cheating

We had the same thing happen with Improvements catalog and SmartPost shipping. The first item they sent was defective, so they replaced it. We requested second day air. That would mean it should have been here four days ago. The tracking number for FEDEX does not work on the Fedex website because it is SmartPost, and the Improvements reps have given me several different answers. The last man I spoke with (in India?) told me it is now in West Virginia and was delayed by a hurricane. Hmmm, I don't remember a hurricane this week. But since only the shipper is able to track SmartPost packages I have to take his word for it.

This was for an Eagle Scout project that was to have been completed last month. My son promised the organization he would have it on Monday, now he has had to tell them he doesn't know when it will get here. DO NOT USE SMARTPOST!

Va

More SmartPost Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Un
      4th of Dec, 2012

I don't like Smartpost at all but consumers apparently don't have a choice. I have complained to both UPS/FedEx and the USPS about it because it adds at least 4 days to delivery time. I have learned that it's because of the USPS we have to do this because they need the revenue. They are still going broke. People use UPS and FedEx because even Priority Mail takes longer than USPS guarantee. It usually takes 3 days tops for me to get packages through UPS and FedEx and now it's a week to 10 days. I order a lot by mail because I'm disabled. We should at least get to choose who delivers since we pay the shipping fee. Who can we complain to to take care of this problem?

• He
      6th of Sep, 2018
    SmartPost - Smartpost

Smartpost isn't listed as what is going to happen when I order. I would never chose it voluntarily. The usps is acting like the spoiled ugly stepsister. They get the package and then won't deliver it at all or seriously late. This is rotten!