SmartBuyGlasses.com / I haven't received the refund or proof of the refund

I ordered a pair of sunglasses on 3.19. On 3.21 the money was taken out of my account. On 3.27.12 I received an email saying my glasses were discontinued and asking me to choose a different pair. I didn't want a different pair and asked for a refund. I then received another email asking me to choose a different pair, to which I replied stating once again that I did not want a different pair, I wanted my money back. On 3.29 I was told the money would be back in my account in 3-5 days. On 4.10 I still didn't have the refund, contacted them and they said it was already processed. I contacted my bank (who never has a delay on anything-when they receive it, it's done) and was told they haven't received anything concerning a refund from SmartBuyGlasses! So I contacted SmartBuy again and they said they would send me proof of the refund on 4.13. It is now 4.17 and I haven't received the refund or proof of the refund and am going through my bank to do a dispute to get the money back. So this is a great website if you don't mind paying and getting nothing in return.

Vo