Smart Value Shoppe / unauthorized debit

This is the 2nd time Smart Value Shoppe has debitted my checking acct.$29.99 from National City Bank, broohlyn, ohio branch phone:[protected].I have cantacted my bank & will go in to fill out fraudulent forms. last mth they did the same thing. at that time, i was able to access a phone # for them. this time i can't find their phone # but there are complaints of others who they are doing this to.

Comments

Go
  14th of Jan, 2009
Smart Value Shoppe - unauthorized debit on my bank account
unknown

on 1/13/09 i observed an unathorized chager to my bank account of 29.99
and i did order anything at all i demand a full refund of my money and the overdaft amount which is $35.00 thank you

Ki
  20th of Jan, 2009
Smart Value Shoppe - Kim
Kingsville
Texas

I noticed two unauthorized charges to this company or organization. What is this company can't find it in googel search and who do I contact?

Ka
  21st of Jan, 2009
Smart Value Shoppe - unauthorized debit from checking acct
Smart Value Shoppe
Laredo
Texas
Phone: 956-200-8102

On 01/21/09 there was a debit to my acct in the amount of $59.99 I expect full refund along with the overdraft fee of $35.00. Someone needs to look at this company and do something about them...

Je
  26th of Jan, 2009
Smart Value Shoppe - Smart Value Shoppe
Smart Value Shoppe
7903 Elm Ave #366
Rancho Cucamonga
California
Phone: 909-786-6106

Call 800-710-0657 NOW!!! This is their customer service number. I had 3 unauthorized payments taken out. After 30 minutes of work my bank got this number. Call and cancel!!! I'm so sorry about the loss of your money.

Mm
  27th of Jan, 2009
Smart Value Shoppe - Took money out of my checking account. I never order a thing from them.

This company Smart Value Shoppe on January 26, 2007 took $59.90 out of my checking account without my approval. They will not refund my money they took. Someone needs to do something about this company. I never contacted them or gave them any of my bank information.