Smart Value Shoppe / unauthorized debit

This is the 2nd time Smart Value Shoppe has debitted my checking acct.$29.99 from National City Bank, broohlyn, ohio branch phone:[protected].I have cantacted my bank & will go in to fill out fraudulent forms. last mth they did the same thing. at that time, i was able to access a phone # for them. this time i can't find their phone # but there are complaints of others who they are doing this to.

Comments

• Go
      14th of Jan, 2009
    Smart Value Shoppe - unauthorized debit on my bank account
    unknown

on 1/13/09 i observed an unathorized chager to my bank account of 29.99
    and i did order anything at all i demand a full refund of my money and the overdaft amount which is $35.00 thank you

• Ki
      20th of Jan, 2009
    Smart Value Shoppe - Kim
    Kingsville
    Texas

I noticed two unauthorized charges to this company or organization. What is this company can't find it in googel search and who do I contact?

• Ka
      21st of Jan, 2009
    Smart Value Shoppe - unauthorized debit from checking acct
    Smart Value Shoppe
    Laredo
    Texas
    Phone: 956-200-8102

On 01/21/09 there was a debit to my acct in the amount of $59.99 I expect full refund along with the overdraft fee of $35.00. Someone needs to look at this company and do something about them...

• Je
      26th of Jan, 2009
    Smart Value Shoppe - Smart Value Shoppe
    Smart Value Shoppe
    7903 Elm Ave #366
    Rancho Cucamonga
    California
    Phone: 909-786-6106

Call 800-710-0657 NOW!!! This is their customer service number. I had 3 unauthorized payments taken out. After 30 minutes of work my bank got this number. Call and cancel!!! I'm so sorry about the loss of your money.

• Mm
      27th of Jan, 2009
    Smart Value Shoppe - Took money out of my checking account. I never order a thing from them.

This company Smart Value Shoppe on January 26, 2007 took $59.90 out of my checking account without my approval. They will not refund my money they took. Someone needs to do something about this company. I never contacted them or gave them any of my bank information.