Smart Tracking/Tracing Services / Giving out Confidential Information

I have had problems with an individual or individuals getting my personal and confidential Information, and my Identity stolen 4 times. There is a service on the Website if you pay to locate or get confidential information on someone, where you live, your phone number, SS# and ID or Dl#, etc. this service will provide it to whomever pay's for it.

Be weary of this service, anyone can information that is not supposed to be given out without someone's permission and it can destory your life, ID theft, even getting beatup and hurt.

The person whom stole my ID the first time when I was 16 and has been using my Identification apparently pissed alot of people off, even pretended they were me to get my money that was left to me as a child and my inheritances.

Confidentiality and Giving out this information is a serious situation, it could even cost you your life.

Comments

• Ha
      15th of Aug, 2013

i have a problem when i am speaking in call i am hearing some others voice from third person.Some one is trying to tracing my phone .So i need security for my number .Tell me what i have to do?

• Ha
      15th of Aug, 2013

Please tell me solution for my problem.