Smart Smoker / scam

1 SC, United States Review updated:

I ordered the free e-cigarette starter pack for only the cost of shipping. I had to enter my credit card information for the $10.95 S&H charges. A month later I ordered 50 cartridges and payed $108.97 through PayPal. However Smart Smoker also charged my account for $100.79! I tried their toll-free number and was told by the recording that their phone number was no longer in service and they directed me to www.smartsmokerhealth.com. This is a DUMMY website. I then went to SmartSmokerUSA.com from which I ordered the starter pack and clicked on "Contact Us". I sent them an email stating I had been charged twice. The email was returned as undeliverable. I have been to the bank to order a new credit card and the bank told me there was nothing they could do to recoup my loss. I don't know what to do except go to BBB. The money is probably gone forever.

M2

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2009
    Smart Smoker - arraive after the 10 day trial date expires
    Alberta
    Canada

Ordered Dec. 7, 2009. They said I had 10 days to try it that started right away. It arrived Dec, 22, 2009 and I wouldn't except it. Now it is on the way back.
    The mans name is Kyle Esduerra, Id #3062.
    He gave me a conformation # 1920623.
    Will never e-shop again.
    Would like to be reinbursed for $9.99 + all other costs.

• Gi
      9th of Feb, 2010

Have you tried ringing their customer services department on this issue. They have a new number on the website listed as 1-900-SUPPORT.

I am from the UK and have tried the product, and am still using it as of now. I find it a massive help in me stopping smoking.