Smart Shopper Savings Plan / did not order

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-315-3904

I have tried to cancell this shopper club since Dec 1, 2008 and cannot find their ww address on the computer.
I donot recall ever joining such a club and would like it cancelled and all money returned.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get through to these rotten people.
When I call the 800 number they are never open
If these are not legit companys why are they allowed to do business on line

Ne

More Smart Shopper Savings Plan Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Af
      4th of Mar, 2009

Hello. I was just on their website. Their website is: www.smartshoppersavingsplan.com. Go to: CONTACT US and you will find their information. Try this and hopefully you'll be able to resolve your situation. Have a great day!

Blessings!

• Ev
      1st of Jun, 2011

I recieved a call today from this company saying I owed $94.00- when I disputed this claimI was toldthey would mark as refusing to pay. I went to their website and called the help desk -I talked to Joe, gave him my account #, which he verified and pulled up all my information(which was correct) he said my trial period was not yet up(June 6th is the end of trial period) and he cancelled and gave me a verification of cancellation #at 10:00am June 1st.When I called the number back of the person I talked to, they denied that I called and canelled and said that my trial period was expired.They offered to take $50.00 then asked when I could make payment and I replied June 20 because thats when I get My ssi check they stated that ssi only sends checks out at the first of the month and that they could not accept a payment more than two weeks out.They were absolutely full of contradictions.

• Je
      11th of Jul, 2011

i keep getting calls from all sorts of people saying ive got a gift card or that i requested information for colleges(i remember specifically clicking NO when asked those questions!)I get 2-4 phone calls a day, how can i stop them from calling me?