Smart Savings Center / hidden membership charge
on dec 17, 2008 we signed on to amazon.com to search for and order a dvd. the title was located and an order placed. turns out order was through smartsavinscenter. they charged us for dvd ($14.92 plus $1.00, plus $3.24) i assume for handling and shipping. the dvd arrived as agreed before christmas. today dec 26, 2008 my credit card bill arrived with an additional charge of $29.95. we called and after a long wait (over 15 min) talked to a rep. she said it was for a membership. we told her we did not want a membership and she said we could cancel it but the 29.95 could not be refunded because it was over 7 days. we were never told about this fee on the order form. we want a refund and will file all necessary complaints with bbb and atty generals office etc.
al sanflippo, magnolia, nj 08049 email to:email@example.com
More Smart Savings Center Complaints & Reviews
- Smart Savings Center - scam billing 
- Smart Savings Center - Fraud and cheating 
- Smart Savings Center - FRAUD 
- Smart Savings Center - Reoccurring Fraudulent Charges
- Smart Savings Center - HIDDEN MEMBERSHIP CHARGES 
- Smart Savings Center - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES 
- Smart Savings Center - Scam!! Beware Charges on your Credit Card!