Smart Laser MD / Scam continues

Look out the scam continues! Carolina and her husband Ron are opening a business in West Islip in September of course Patty is right there with them and Body Solutions equipment that was stolen by George and Aurora. I guess George couldn't stay away from Patty. Ha Ha Aurora right under your nose, no wait you are in on it since you are so cocky and think you are the s**t! I can't wait to see them bankrupt and on the street where they belong. Check out building permits on line folks they just applied and posted in the Amityville newspaper to add an extension to their house. I bet they have scammed new investers at the bars where they hang every night trolling for employees and money! Oh how are those RICO charges going? No Westbury, NO ads, No $$ but you are still scamming and wasting $$ on THE MANSION!! What a joke. N***r Rich describes you both to a ""T"!!

Ge

Comments

• Pa
      5th of Aug, 2009

I will do all in my power to make sure you all fall and fail! Watch out for pissed off old patients and employees who will never let you succeed!!! [censored]ers!

• Pa
      6th of Feb, 2010

Hi
    I was Body solutions client since 2008. I bought a eleven thousand dollars worth package for laser procedures. I Used 70% of what I payed but they I decided to take abreak because I was having many side effects and the results were horrible. After 2 months of break I tryed to contact them again but without sucess. I found out that they went out of business and, at the same place, with the same equipments and pretty much the same faces was another laser center- the Smart laser MD. I spoke with Aurora Pandolfo that refused to give my money back and didn't care that my skinwas all destroyed. she recommended me to sue the "old owners", and to buy a new package with them. Because I was desperate to have the treatment and she promised to cure my skin, I bought 4 packages again. After 2 months of treatment they told me that my contract was not valid and they refused to continue the treatments. I have more than 4 thousand dollars left of treatments. Aurora pandolfo and a consult told me that I needed to prove that I bought the package. They were smart because I payed cash, we only have a contract signed from both parts and I can't find my receipt. I asked my money back or to finish my treatments. I was left with my skin all mess up, and I could not get my money back. I don't know what to do because everything I had I used for my treatments. I am asking help

• Au
      14th of Aug, 2010

THESE CROOKS ARE AT IT AGAIN! George Annasatasiou and Aurora Pandolfo THE SAME OWNERS OF BODY SOLUTIONS, THEN SMART LASER MD NOW LASER CLINIQUE IN MASSAPEQUA NY (IT IS ACROSS FROM THE MASSAPEQUA TRAIN STATION) BEWARE THEY ARE HIDING UNDER FANTHOM DOCTORS AND ARE AWAITING TRIAL ON FEDERAL R.I.C.O CHARGES. DO NOT TRUST YOUR BODY TO THESE PEOPLE!!! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM LASER CLINIQUE, IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU..

• Dr
      31st of Jan, 2012

If this is true all you have to do is make a report to the office of professional discipline in the dennison building hauppauge ny.
    I checked the website, very suspect that no names are on the website.
    The "doctors" are not listed by name only specialty board, very suspicious that something is shady there.

18th of Feb, 2012

they are all back in business doig the same scams as laser clinique hicksville ny ripping people off and un licensed people doing laser treatments

18th of Feb, 2012

same owners as body solutions commack ny which were sued and put out of business for ripping people off and using un licensed laser techs.

• Pi
      5th of May, 2012

I wish I would have known of these ppl. Paid them thousands of dollars up front and now won't give me my money back even though I told then to keep their ten percent! I have called them every day for the past two months and nothing. I'm going to sue them if I do not get my money back soon.

• Sl
      25th of May, 2012

Wow! These people have a Living Social Deal that I am interested in & decide to check the reviews. Please tell me more about what scams they run?

I would think Living Social would only choose reputable companies to do business with so I don't know what to think now. http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/587-nassau-county/deals/333140-six-laser-hair-removal-sessions

• Gm
      4th of Jun, 2012

Just ended up here as well because I saw the living social deal and wanted to check out laser clinique reiews. Shame on them.

• Te
      28th of Jun, 2012

google Body Solutions to find out more on this company... get ready to be shocked about how this company operates

18th of Jul, 2012

Just (today) came out with Groupon offering service at 91% off normal prices. In checking them out, I ended up here and also following up with Body Solutions. Hard to believe this scam has been going on so long. However, as far as Living Social, Groupon, etc... I'd like to believe that they 'check out' companies before promoting their services, but in reality- these "social media" companies are simply marketers, with an innovative way to market others' services. They are "for profit" companies, with their own bottom-line in mind at all times... just like any other company. They are certainly not experts or advisors to or for any of the services they promote, and in this case- they are not doctors, federal investigators, or judges (to decipher whether it's truly a scam, or just a handful of upset customers). Can't really blame groupon, living social, etc.

• La
      28th of Aug, 2012

Just ask to see any licences... A laser company in the state of New York must post picture licences for laser employees. They fail to do so and if they do, ask to see it up close, no telling how easy it is to fake them and hang them up. Living Social will not do any kind of formal background checks on a company to be listed with that site. You are taking a MAJOR risk, but most people refuse to find out any information, because the "price is right" and believe anything someone in a fake lab coat tells them.

Please be very aware of the horrific damages a unlicensed person can do when you just assume because it seems professional. How about a Dr? have you ever seen or have read any Dr affiliated with this location and company? Do you know that a laser company MUST have a DR on staff at all times when a laser is being fired? Do homework and you will get plenty of information about this company, shocking enough that you will stay away. And no, it takes a very long time before any officials take note and close a company. That is a big myth and yes you can run a place and pretend to be anything you want to be, sadly before the time is up, they close and move on, under a new name, with more people lining up... Be smart and informed.

• La
      28th of Aug, 2012

This is all you need to read and see!

.https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/body-solutions-unlimited-commack-manhattan-new-york-c118983.html