Smart Game Shopper / Worong Product Received/Customer Service

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a Wii game as a gift for Christmas - when it arrived yesterday in the mail, it was the correct game, but for the incorrect system (XBox 360). When I notified Customer Service they notified me that I would have to go to the post office (this time of year-seriously?), mail the incorrect item back, billing would receive/research it and then they will send me a new one - in the meantime...it will not be here for Christmas! So, I have to deal with the headache of the post office this time of year, pay for shipping it back (said I can write a note to get that refunded, but doubtful after what I've seen so far), wait for it to be researched and be out the Xmas gift for my family! WOW! Why could they not issue a Call Tag # (which would eliminate me paying for postage & going to the post office), track it for verification and expedite the game to me in time for the holidays?? Worst customer service that I've ever encountered. It was not my error, but I am the one having to pay for the consequence!

Comments

• Bb
      18th of Oct, 2011

Hi there,
    I'm Jeff from the {SmartGameShopper.com/BestBrandValues} Support Team.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please note that the Games are available on our webshop in different formats. Before placing order on on our webshop, a message appears 'Please choose your required format" with drop down menu and from this menu, you can select your required format which is compatible with the system you have.
    Please always be careful before pacing an order for Game that you are ordering item with your correct format.
    Regarding shipping costs, it is clearly mentioned in our return policy that original shipment and handling charges are not refundable and you will be responsible for all costs associated with return shipment.

To view our return policy, please click on the following link:

We try to help all our customers to the best of our abilities. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you need any further assistance, please contact us via Phone support, chat support or support ticket and we will be happy to assist you further.