Small Business Funding, L.L.C. / They took my money and had no results

United States Review updated:
Small Business Funding, L.L.C.
I need help! I need to find out what is going on with this Small Business Funding I gave them money back in January and they basical said once I funded them the money that a grant writer was going to contact me well nobody contacted me this again has been since again since January I also kinda new something was up when about 4 or 5 months ago that they had an account at Wells Fargo Bank and that I did my research on this company first before I funded them funds and that they did bank at WFB well come to find out they closed the account and took all the money out of thier account and ever since then I have had a difficult time trying to reach them. I'm wondering if they're still in business I also did a liitle more research prior handing over the funds to give them for my grant I contacted the BBB and found that they do not belong to the BBB but did have a lot of complaints against them but they were all cleared up this info was given to me buy the only person I talked to his name is Michael Allen the sales person. I need to find out if they are still in business it I have 2 phone numbers they are [protected] and [protected] all I get now is that the phone just keeps ringing.

N  1st of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
If you want recourse and to find the people who lied and stole your money and then shut their doors only to open up a new scam shop under a new company and shelf corporation. They open and close grant fraud companies, Small Business Funding, then Corporate Capital 702-522-7100, then Quid Corp 702-522-9999 and Now Compass National 877-702-8915

Some of the employees use fake names
Mike Jones uses alias - Mike Glasier
Mark Jones uses many different alias name such as Mark Andrews and Todd Mathews

Bobby Fusco & Cody Christianson are the ring leaders of the the grant fraud companies.

The Corporate Capital Team or what's left of them are at 3 locations
2 are at
(702) 522-7100
2920 N. Green Valley Parkway, Buiding 8 (one of the scam boiler rooms signs says The viking group)
Henderson, NV 89014

Quid Corp
(702) 522-9999
9089 S. Pecos, Suite 3600
Henderson, NV 89074

Compass National (many formers Quid employee scammers are at this location Todd Mathews & Mike Glasier & Bobby Fusco, Summer West)
8915 S. Pecos Road, Suite 20
Henderson, NV 89074

Tell me scammers if you have been in business since 1999 why do you only have proof of business location for your phone boiler room since Novemeber. Liars, thieves and unethical scammers who are frauding innocent hard working people. How do you look in the mirror?
N  28th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Small Business Funding has opened a new scam company called Inner Circle Corp. Please post what these scammers did to you on my complaint.

They contact victims and lie and CLAIM to have the ability to get your business thousands of dollars in Grant Funding!

PLEASE be aware that it is a SCAM! There are several fraud companies in the state of Nevada posing as a grant servicing companies or non-profits and Inner Circle Corp is one of them.

Please call the STOP GRANT FRAUD HOTLINE at 1-877-278-2320 for more information or to report the company that contacted you!

The scam is simple, they tell you they can help your business get thousands of dollars in grants but ONLY if you pay them a RETAINER fee.

Mike Jones has been opening and closing grant scam companies for a long time! Please go to /link removed/ and view report #509426 and report # 684941 and report#489739.

The 20 plus years of experience they CLAIM to have is experience in Grant Scam Boiler Rooms, where they take retainers for services they NEVER provide! Please report these scammers to the STOP GRANT FRAUD HOTLINE 1-877-278-2320 or send an email to StopGrantFraud@gmail.com or StopGrantFraud@yahoo.com