Small Business Funding / Scam and cheating

This company does not exist! They are low life-dirt sucking-### of the earth-bottom feeders who do nothing but take your money. I am self employed and I thought I had better sense than to be fooled by anyone. I allowed myself to be convinced that I was hiring a grant writing organization to handle something I didn't have the time, knowledge or expertise in; but to my surprise, I was being ripped off for $2, 600! Not only did I lose all of the money I gave these people, but I put my business in serious jeopardy because of the funds/grant I thought i was guaranteed to receive.

It's been a year now and I can't even get anyone to return my call or even pick up the phone! I was sold this pipe dream by a woman named Jackie Turco who no longer works for the company. I am ashamed that I allowed myself to be so gullible and ignorant! I even checked out this company with the BBB and everything seemed to be in order--go figure!

Take it from me. DO NOT fool with these people, they are PROFESSIONAL thieves, liars and cheats! I hope everyone who works there ends up in jail!

Bi

More Small Business Funding Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      27th of Feb, 2009

I work at 4estrategy, LLC dba BusinessFinance.com and it looks as though there has been a case of mistaken identity. I've sent the following message to Biron (the author of the above post) in hopes that we can clarify this misrepresentation:

Hello Biron,

My name is Jason Edwards and I manage the Affiliate/Partner relations for 4estrategy, LLC dba BusinessFinance.com. Unless I misunderstood your posting, it appears you think that you were scammed by us (BusinessFinance.com). I'm sorry to hear about your situation but we've never had a Jackie Turco working here and we do not offer grant writing services. We are strictly web-based and don't offer customer service phone support. BusinessFinance.com is simply a content driven website that provides a free business capital search engine to its visitors.

If there is a company representing themselves as us who is scamming people I need to know. Below is my contact information. Please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email so I can further clarify the matter. And would you please revise your post to not display us (BusinessFinance.com) as the perpetrator of the scam you were the victim of. Again, I'm sorry about what happened but I hope we can clarify the misrepresentation. Thanks.

Jason Edwards
    jedwards@businessfinance.com
    949-340-2133 ext. 502

23rd of Nov, 2009

Perhaps you meant BusinessFinanceCoach.com. They are a subsidiary of BusinessFinance.com and do charge for their "coaching" services. While I do NOT have any experience with them, I just thought you might want to investigate further for your $2, 600 (which seems to be the going rate for internet scams these days).

• Wh
      1st of Sep, 2010
    Small Business Funding - grand fraud
    Small Business Funding
    2920 N. Green Valley Parkway, Building 8
    Henderson
    Nevada
    Phone: 702-522-7100

If you want recourse and to find the people who lied and stole your money and then shut their doors only to open up a new scam shop under a new company and shelf corporation. They open and close grant fraud companies, Small Business Funding, then Corporate Capital 702-522-7100, then Quid Corp 702-522-9999 and Now Compass National 877-702-8915

Some of the employees use fake names
    Mike Jones uses alias - Mike Glasier
    Mark Jones uses many different alias name such as Mark Andrews and Todd Mathews

Bobby Fusco & Cody Christianson are the ring leaders of the the grant fraud companies.

The Corporate Capital Team or what's left of them are at 3 locations
    2 are at
    (702) 522-7100
    2920 N. Green Valley Parkway, Buiding 8 (one of the scam boiler rooms signs says The viking group)
    Henderson, NV 89014

Quid Corp
    (702) 522-9999
    9089 S. Pecos, Suite 3600
    Henderson, NV 89074

Compass National (many formers Quid employee scammers are at this location Todd Mathews & Mike Glasier & Bobby Fusco, Summer West)
    877-702-8915
    8915 S. Pecos Road, Suite 20
    Henderson, NV 89074

Tell me scammers if you have been in business since 1999 why do you only have proof of business location for your phone boiler room since Novemeber. Liars, thieves and unethical scammers who are frauding innocent hard working people. How do you look in the mirror?

• Wh

877-702-8915
    8915 S. Pecos Road, Suite 20

• Du
      2nd of Jan, 2011

The complaint and the response from the manager, leave anyone else in a quandry and as to who is just scam or not. based on the reply I googled and searched around for( 4estrategy, LLC dba BusinessFinance.com) on linkden they give the web site hyperlink. When I used it. I found out that it does not exist. I then went to "BusinessFinanceCoach.com" and they have a site for sign up and display the BBB logo. Might be real? and not Scam. I shall find out.

• Nb
      6th of Sep, 2012

Biron -
    Please post your complaint on Jacqueline Turco with the BBB. She brags about being registered with them and there are no complaints listed, but I knew there was something fishy when she said she couldn't provide referrals for the work her website developer, or even the website locations due to NDA. Puhleeze. She claimed to be able to file for non-profits, offer websites and marketing campaigns, and 100% success rate with a guaranteed grant that paid $120k a year for life of the org. Way too good to be true. I'm sorry you lost your money! Help it from happening to someone else by posting on BBB - thanks!

NBO in Sac