SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings — palawan remittance upper ground floor cebu
This afternoon about 1 pm, November 24, 2018, i was going to SM palawan remittance to send money from here in cebu to cavite, the girl on duty ask me (visaya language) obviously i cant understand, so i answer "sorry tagalog" then she just said "bakit kayong mga tagalog hnd marunong magsalita ng visaya, bakit kami pagpumupunta ng manila nakakapag salita ng tagalog"., so i answered "sorry ms. bago palang kasi kaya hnd marunong". and just continue speaking nakakainis kayong mga tagalog kasi pagkayong nandito samin nahihirapan kami kasi kami nag aadjust, naiinis na talaga ako sa inyo". then sumagot nako na ms. diba parehas naman tayo pilipino sana bigayan lang kasi wala naman kami subject na visaya"., she said "so dapat pag aralan nyo yan naiinis talaga ako kasi pag kami nasa manila niloloko nyo pa kami na matigas kami magtagalog.. then that part ask her na "so gumaganti ka ngayon sakin, . then she said "oo kasi naiinis na talaga ako sa inyo... that is the last time that i never respond and just walk out after the transaction done.
I only share this experience to your employee that if she has a personal problem with tagalog or what ever personal problem she don't need to do it to other people, because the fact that she didn't know me, and she spoke thing not related to her job.
so she has no reason to speak to me like that way.
Please see attached photos of remittance slip signed by your employee.
More SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- SM Supermalls - shoplifter report
- SM Supermalls - sm bonus luncheon meat
- SM Supermalls - sm fairview - supermarket improper service delivery (cashier)
- SM San Mateo - Supermarket - rude supervisor / poor customer service
- SM Supermalls - attitude of sperry sales lady in sm megamall
- SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings - kanteen at sm makati
- SM Supermalls - sm novaliches supermarket employee
- SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings - usage of credit card
- SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings - wrong price from pos vs on tag (price tag law)
- SM Supermalls - cashier