Slumber Parties / Don't buy from them

November 2010 - I was a hostess for a slumber party in May 2010 and no one has recieved their products yet. The consultant, Melissa Sales from Louisiana, gives a flaky explination to each person that contacts her. Most of the time she doesn't even answer the phone. We have contacted the Slumber Parties corporate office and the say they can't do anything about this except refuse any further orders from this woman. Now my friends and I have spent over $400 on nothing. I feel responsible because I invited these ladies to have a fun girls night out and it has turned into a nightmare!!

Ki

Comments

• Sp
      8th of Dec, 2010

Kim,

I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with this particular sales consultant, this is not at all a normal experience. As a consultant with this company myself, I know we all strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction. Our company does not tolerate this type of behavior from its consultants as it not only reflects poorly on the consultant you were working with, but on all other consultants and the company as a whole. I encourage you to contact the corporate office again. Their phone number is: 1-800-240-2546.

Warm Regards,
    Shannon McCartney
    Slumber Parties Consultant

• Be
      8th of Dec, 2010

This company is fraudulent. They create fake reviews on their product on several different health boards, and once you've given them your credit card number, there are several charges per day. When I called to cancel the pills subscription theyhad thick accents and cancelled with no problem, but at the end of the call they asked if I wanted to purchase fraud protection. That's when I knew something weird was going on. We had 4 fraudulent charges in one day, and when we called the bank to cancel our card they told us the 4 charges were all made in France. Obviously we've never been to France and they all came out while we were sleeping.

• St
      5th of Feb, 2011

bethanypiglet, you are talking about a completely different company. Slumber Parties does not sell pills in any way.

• Li
      28th of Jun, 2011

I am so sorry to hear about that, but we're not all like that! I would never do that to ANY of my hostess'. And Slumber Parties does NOT sell any pills... I dont know where you got that from!
    Kaitlin