Slotomania / mega bonus collection

2725 Pasteur Ave, StLoius, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3144294147

I enjoy playing slotomania for about 2 years now. Recently I noticed my account is not highlighted "Like", so I pressed the button and nothing. For almost two weeks I press the "Like" button and when I collect my the mega bonus, I do not get 10% for having "like" the game. Does anyone know how to change this? For almost 2 years I had indicated "Like" then it just shuts off and won't allow me to press it again. Thank you, Connie

Co
Sep 7, 2013

Comments

• Nu
      7th of Sep, 2013

uptil I looked at the paycheck ov $8691, I accept that my cousin was like they say truley bringing home money parttime at their laptop.. there uncle started doing this for under nine months and by now cleared the debts on their home and got a gorgeous Cadillac. go to, http://www.mac22.com

• Ca
      5th of Mar, 2014

I have attempted for two days to download slotomania to retrieve my points and play. It just keeps saying that there is no connection I have played this game for awhile now and am very high up on levels. I hate to have to remove this game from my ipad

• Di
      28th of Apr, 2014

When I spun my Mega bonus wheel, it was not my wheel. It had low coins, like it didn't reflect the level I am on. Showed 3, 700, 000. Mine should be almost 16, 000, 000
    What went wrong?
    ! Report Spam

27th of Jul, 2014

My free spins on Slotomania wild pixi game (i picked blue) and only half the blue became wild.

27th of Jul, 2014

I would like my coins that i would have won

See what i missed

27th of Jul, 2014

And again this is not fair i pay alot for this game!

• Do

Amie! GET A LIFE!

• St
      2nd of Aug, 2014

Two months ago I was double charged 79.00 for coins for the slotomania game. I tried going through the credit card company which I have since cancelled because of their complete lack of caring. How do I get the 79 dollars back or coins for another 79.00.

28th of Aug, 2015

I won a large amount on one of the games in Slotomania, now the next morning I got to the Mega Bonus to spin the wheel for free coins and now the thing is frozen up. The "collect" button turns grey, but it does not move on to the wheel so I can spin it. I have tried for nearly 10 hours and I have sent several e-mails to the so called Customer Service people, with absolutely no response and no fixing of the program. It is not my computer because I followed all of their so called fix it checks and still the same results. I can not help but believe it is because I have won so many coins without paying them a cent. I guess they are pissed off, but just remember one thing, it is their game and their rules, and their program. Just because I beat them at their own game, it should honor their own game, not change the rules or screw with the program to try to make me lose. This is the second time this game has screwed with my winnings and I am getting sick of it.

• Wb
      30th of Aug, 2015

I have been playing slotomania for years and today for the first time it will not bring up the wheel for the mega bonus. Could this please be fixed?
    Thanks,
    Wanda Bradley

30th of Aug, 2015

The same with me, it happened two days ago now. The collect now button freezes and will not move on. I figured it was because I had won a lot of money on the game (90M).

• Be
      8th of Sep, 2015

Recently I played the Slotomania bonus game. It went for 32 hrs, It stated you won after collecting X2. I don't understand my "winnings"Thanks for your help Becca Giese

17th of Mar, 2016

I was playing one of your games peter pan..I came in 6th and did not receive my bonus

17th of Mar, 2016

I was playing slomania and placed 6th in the tournament and did not receive my bonus..I play this game a lot..it is the peter pan one..Please credit me..

17th of Mar, 2016

I was playing slotomania law vegas slots peter pan and did not receive my bonus..I came in 6th..please credit me..

• Ti
      25th of May, 2016

I was screwed out of my Mega Bonus 2.4 million. I spun the wheel and won a total of 2.4 mill8on, then a notification came up saving I already collected the bonus. Slotomania owes me 2.4 million!

16th of Nov, 2016

I spun the wheel for mega bonus got the white wedge for 31 million plus the bonus making a total of 40 million plus. Only receive 4 million

16th of Nov, 2016

I did not get all of my mega bonus

I need my bonus please

16th of Nov, 2016

Please send the balance of my bonus

• Ri
      18th of Dec, 2016

Mega spin is frozen, it says oops no connection

• Ro
      30th of Aug, 2017

seems that it is an ongoing problem with coins won not awarded and the programming dept is unwilling to check into the problem and/or apply a fix

• Mi
      2nd of Apr, 2018

today I did not get a bonus of 2.7bz for a bonus game, please remediate, thanks Michal Beneš