Slotomania / loading

FL, United States Review updated:

Was playing til I had it put on Facebook now letting me collect points and send gifts but will not allow me to play the games I have opened all the games up to the new ones I even payed for points now I amjust collecting them I am at 168, 358 can you help blue circle in the way

Comments

24th of Nov, 2012

I can get on slotomania and play the game and then when it gives me the bonuses it wont load I have lost 7 bonuses due to this please fix and give me my bounes rounds back

• Pe
      2nd of Dec, 2012

I was at level 51...Santa Mania and now it is locked...This is very frustrating...please adjust my game...

4th of Dec, 2012

I broke my IPad and had to get a new one. Everything that I had purchased was transferred to my new IPad except my game level(156) and my over (3) million coins I had paid for. I would like to have my coins returned to me please.

• Li
      10th of Mar, 2013

I got a new phone (galaxy s3) and I installed slotomania on it and went to sync it to my facebook. But when I try to sync it it just stays on a loading screen. Does anyone know how to fix the problem? I tried reinstalling the game and facebook and still nothing even went as far as doing a factory reset on my phone but still nothing. Please help someone anyone. I really need my lvl 256 back I had 16 million in coins on it.

• Re
      19th of Sep, 2013

will been trying since monday to play slotomania and it wont load was wondering if ther is anything you can do for me please

• Re
      19th of Sep, 2013

been trying since monday to play slotomania and it wont load for

• Me
      18th of Jan, 2014

what in the [censored] is going on at slotsmania ii spend my money on the coins now i cannot play the games the actions of slotsmania is criminal get ready for a fight you cannot take people money and no offer a service sob

• Wi
      5th of May, 2015

at first, caesars casino stopped loading. asked for help and they told me what to do. i did all as requested but it did not help. now slotomania stopped loading, this time i got ahold of my i.s.p. they did a full clean and check of my computer remotely. they went to facebook and tried to open slotomania and it did the same to them. my i.s.p. ( frontier fios ) said that PLAYTIKA has issues and my computer was fine. now trying to get a phone number for playtika.

• So
      12th of Jun, 2015

I ve been playing this game for weeks and I love it and yesterday whenever I wanted to open any of the games just before loading finishes it showes me that internet connection is lost and for two days now I cannot open the game because it says I lost internet connection and my connection is just fine opening youtube or any other page that requires even better connection and speed.

2nd of Aug, 2015

I have been playing slotomania for years, it has always been sync with my facebook account. I recently had to reinstall slotomania now every time I try to connect with facebbok, it says connection lost. But it is not gone because I am still online. What can I do to fix this?

• Th
      13th of Mar, 2016

Today is my fifth year playing Slotomania. I recently put 20 Dollars CDN into the store and when it said to spin for 11 dollars. The coins would be10 times the coins..The spin landed on Seven Million coins And was paid seven million? It should have paid ten times...One week ago everything would not load .The new games have been fixed! You guys love to take the money with iTunes with out playing fair with me...Canadians are charged the American Funds..I Quit...

• Al
      11th of Jul, 2016

Will not load.cant get into the games. Lost a million after receiving from a set of cards. Don't know what is still there.

• Yr
      22nd of Sep, 2016

Slotomania will start to load and then it stops at 99%, or it will go to 99% and just keep showing 99% like it is locked in a loop. Help.

• Pa
      27th of Dec, 2016

Why does it keep saying connection lost

28th of Feb, 2017

Trying to load Slotomania on my iPad to play, keeps acting like its going to load for a second, then goes back to my home page. Have uninstalled both Facebook and Slotomania then reinstalled, still not loading?

• Ro
      25th of Jun, 2017

Trying to load Slotomania from my gadget but it keeps on saying "connection lost" after minutes of waiting. It's been going on for days now. Hope you can help me access my account. Thank you very much.

• Ex
      24th of Dec, 2017

When trying to login to Slotomania, I get a "Please Wait..." message. This is the second day this has occurred. I am still waiting.

Also, when playing Rapid Fire, the game froze when I bonused on a 50M coin bet. The Bonus Rescue did not work. The game remains frozen.

24th of Jan, 2018

Well not load, no errors, just says loading then just before it's ready to say welcome, it boots me off

• Ta
      6th of Jun, 2018

for the last 5 weeks i have been able to collect all bonuses but when i try to load a game it just freeze not very happy can you fix please

• Ta
      6th of Jun, 2018

fix my problem please no games will load

• Gr
      29th of Jun, 2018

For the past three days every time I go to the game I want to play, it says its loading, but never get the game to play.

• Bl
      21st of Sep, 2018

I cannot log in to my account. It used to at least allow you to enter address and password (then fails to answer log-in, just dead) Now all I get is the screen with an X in corner with no entry areas. When I tried to contact support my browser page comes up stating there is an error with their website. It also asks you to inform them. Does anyone have a phone number for Slotomania Support? They cannot be reached via Internet!

• De
      27th of Sep, 2018

@Bluebob I'm having the same issue. If you get any help, please post! DeeW

• Bl
      27th of Sep, 2018

@DerW I managed to get hold of support via Caesars Slot games and they were good enough to forward my request for help. Later that day I was again up and running. No idea what was done but am thankful just the same. You will have to make up a profile for Caesars so you can log in. Look for feedback or something along those lines. Good luck.

Bluebob

• Je
      13th of Nov, 2018

on slotamania, we have two accounts with two different values on each. we can not sign out (it no longer comes up when we complete our playing by one) so it only works for one of our accounts. The sign in & sign out is no longer a choice so that the two of us can play when we open the game. Please help, we can not get our bonus dollars every 3 hours as in the past. This has been happening now for 2 days. Help Please!

• Ka
      11th of Apr, 2019

HOW I CAN FIX THIS???? I cant enter the game from nowhere, switched 2 phones 1 computer, i got the same problem on any device...used CCleaner to delete all caches etc, still this showed when i try to enter the game. Playtike refuse to answer, send them 4 tickets, all i recive is silence...This is frustrating, my account is platinum status with over 3.4trillion coins level 8300, but Playtika refuse to solve my problem...i feel like they try to take my acount because i have a lot of coins there...