SLIMQUICK / PRICING

1 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Yesterday I went into shoppers drug mart to see if they had a certain flavor of slimfast. While I was there I noticed that they sold the new flavor drink slimquick. There was a women standing beside me and I told her how good this product was, but I advised her to go to wal mart as I had purchased the same one the last evening and it only cost 16.49.

But Shoppers drug mart was selling exactly the same product for 30.99.
I asked if they matched the price. The store supervisor advised that we would need the flyer to see if it was exactly the same thing. I told her then that it was there regular price and that is what they sell it for all the time. She was quite rude to me. So all that to say is that the woman that I told about the produce will go to wal mart to purchase it.

What a good way to lose customers.. but I guess they are so big now they don't care. I will not be shopping there again

Comments

• Ap
      7th of Sep, 2013

you complain over small stupid stuff who cares about the price but i warn you DO NOT USE SLIM QUICK ESPECIALLY WITH CAFFENE IN IT!!! SLIMQUICK MAKES YOU LOSE YOUR HAIR!!! YOU WILL GO BULD!!! AND YOU WILL GET ALLERGIC REACTIONS FROM OTHER STUFF AND HAVE HIVES FROM OTHER STUFF IT RUINS YOUR BODY SYSTEM!!! SLIMQUICK IS STUPID!!!