Slimeasypro.com / These people sound like a scam

Exhausted trying to get credit for product. - I am exhausted trying to get an RMA number to return product I did not want. I also read another complaint where another person was able to Finally get RMA number, however, when FED-Ex tried to deliver, there was no such address. These people sound like a scam. I am tired of trying to get through to them. I decided to go thru my credit cardcompany and they have given me credit for the $88.87. I have to check periodically, to make sure I am not being billed from them, I will call the credit card company to resolve it with them. I have learned not to buy into anything that says free or free trial on-line.

Me

Comments

• Th
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    Slimeasypro.com - fraud
    Florida

I ordered free sample of diet product and paid only shipping charge of $5.99. 22 days later I recieved product that I didn't order and they wrongly charged the same Visa charge $88.97! I want my visa account credited and a return authorization mail to return the product I did not want or order,

19th of Mar, 2009

Did you receive your credit? I just learned that they charged my account in January, February and March with $88.97. They gave me a website to go to to return the product; and the e-mail comes back as "permanent failure". Nice scam they have going.

• Ca
      29th of Mar, 2009

I saw the avertisment and saw the word "free" decided to scan it over and said ok i'll go for it, even tho my gut said No. after filling out the application fully I read the additional part, didn't want to order anything so I erased all the infomation I had entered, closing the site. that was March 10th on march 25th i got my bank statement and $88.97 had been taken out of my account. I called my bank not knowing who had taken it. when she told me i said I did not order, I called the number on the bank statement, talked with "JOE" no last name, said i did not need it, for me to go on line to get my money back. I emailed them, got one back saying they would cancel my order, I never recived anything at all from them and I want a .full refund. I did not order anything and did not get anything, so they stole my money. but I am not through with them yet, I will fight this as long as I can.They are scammers.

• Ad
      11th of Apr, 2009

I also got duped, by these scam artist, I am ready to do anything to get my money back and put people like this out of business.

• Ad
      11th of Apr, 2009

Lets get together and put deceptive companies like this out of business, after we get our money back

• Mi

i got screwed too !!!

• Mi
      11th of Apr, 2009

i have been taken for my hard earn money and they don't care. is there anyone willing to help us.

• Gi
      22nd of Apr, 2009
    Slimeasypro.com - debit charge
    Gilberto Vazquez
    15247 SW 172 Terrace
    Miami
    Florida
    Phone: 305-244-0613

I ordered free sample of a diet product and paid shipping charges of $5.99. I received a product that I did not ordered and I was charge $88.97 in february and in march 2009 while I was in the hospital. I want my visa account credited for each month debited and a return authorization mail to return the product I did not ordered