Slimeasy / Deceptive marketing

I have continued to try and get a refund from Slimeasy for $88.97, made numerous phone calls telling be to go to the website without any luck. I have mailed back their product never opening the package that it was mailed in. Please advise and assist the steps I need to do next.
Thank you for your assistance.
Paula Fickle

Pa

Comments

• Ce
      20th of Feb, 2009
    Slimeasy - Unauthorized billing
    Slimeasy
    slimeasy.org

I signed up for the 2 week trial of this program for $5.99. I was to receive a powder drink along with 2 weeks worth of Atkins bars. I did receive the powder but no the Atkins. I forgot about it and then received two jars of powder and still no Atkins bar. I called the company to cancel and get information to return the product and get refunded the $88.97 I was charged. Customer service told me to go online to get a code that would allow me to get the refund. I did this and have received nasty emails telling me 1st to read the terms and conditions (which I had and gives the steps to return the product), and then a 3rd email telling me that people actually read the terms, which I promptly emailed back that I had and that they were very rude, and that they would allow me to keep the product for only $34.99. I am awaiting another reply as I responded that I was going to dispute the charge with my credit card company as it says that I can return the product. This company is unlike any I have ever dealt with and their internet team is very rude. Unfortunately you can't talk to a person regarding this. It all has to be done via email. I am keeping the email responses because they definely give you 15 days and with each day that passes I am getting closer to that deadline. I have never had a company in my 40 years of life tell me I could not return an unopened product for a credit or refund. This is my first.

Please watch yourself if you chose to deal with this company.

• Ve
      26th of Feb, 2009

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I TRY TO CALL WITH SOMEONE AND THEY SAID I NEED TO EMAIL ONLY BUT THEY DONT GIVE THA RMA FOR RETURN AND GET THE MONEY BACK, I THINK THIS IS SO BAD FOR THE COMPANY

• Ro
      8th of Mar, 2009

CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IF YOU CANCELLED AND THEY WON'T CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT. LET THEM KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. THEY DID THIS TO ME AND I'M FILLING OUT THE PAPERWORK FOR VISA AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I NOTIFIED THE BBB ALSO.

• Ve
      15th of Mar, 2009

I applied for the sample only and there was no notification to call and cancal in 20 or 30 days and they now have billed my card I am refusing the product because I did not order it, I only ordered the sample. I to want my $88.97 back.

• Ca
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Discontinue debiting my card, I do not want this to be done anymore. Sincerely, Carol Strain

• In
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I am tried of these companies and their deceptive practices. I am in the same predicatment. I did authorize billing $88.97 to my credit card . I only wanted the sample and mailed back the product. The email they gave me lead me to this website. I am going to call my credit card company as well. This is ridiculous and whatever happened to good customer service. When customer service was told about being poliet and helpful to customers because you want to maintain their business and have them pass to other future customers.

• Pa
      28th of Apr, 2009
    Slimeasy - unauthorize money taken from account
    slimeasy
    Glendale
    California

money from my account taken without my authorization. this resulted in a overdraft that you are the reason. you owe me $88.97 plus 33.00 a grand total of $121.97 please send my money back. im on a limited income ssd and need my money now. pauline krotkosky 445 east main street geneva, ohio 44041 e mail pmslady617@yahoo.com waiting to hear from you. sent letter and e mails with no response