SLIMBODY VITAMINS / CHARGED WRONGLY

Phone: 1-800-595-4670

I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED MY COMPLAINT, MADE A MISTAKE, AND CANNOT CONFIRM THAT THE FIRST HALF OF MY LETTER WAS RECEIVED, AND THIS SITE WILL NOT LET ME LOG IN UNDER MY REGISTERED NAME AND ADDRESS.

Comments

• De
      24th of Feb, 2009

I was charged $79.90 for a product that I did not request, and never recieved. This is the second email I am sending the company. I would like the money returned to my account, and a email sent to me confirming that this email was recieved and that the money is being returned to my account. Confirmation number of the return of funds is also requested.
    Denise Valle

• De
      24th of Feb, 2009

My email address is dmvalle1@cougars.ccis.edu please send the above requested information to that email address.

• Me
      4th of Mar, 2009

I was charged $79.90 for a product that i did not request nor recieved. I have sent email after email and called numerious times. I would like the money to be returned to my account, and an email sent to me confirming that this email was recieved and that the money is being returned to my account. i would also like a confimation number of the return fund!!!
    email adress is mhudgins@ymail.com

• Gn
      25th of Jun, 2009

To: Melissa Hudgins

We are sorry for the bad experience with our company. Our records indicate that the product was reshipped to you and we extended your money back guarantee, did you ever return that product back to us? Also your auto ship has been off since 02.23.09 so you will no longer receive any product from our company. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely