Slim Shake / they took money out of my account for the amout of 88.97 when I tried to return There were no such address nor did any one come to the phone .

1 Fayetteville, NC, United States Review updated:

I order a free trail of the Slim Shake for 5.99 and was charged 88.97 with out my autherazion nor could I get anyone on the Phone the address is fraud no such. I would like my money back.

Comments

• Ge
      9th of Feb, 2009

Our terms are clearly stated on our website, if you would like to email me and i will go over your account with you and see if there's anything i can do to help.

Slimeasyprocomplaints@gmail.com

• Ca
      9th of Feb, 2009

I went to the web site and was notified that the email does not exist... Just send me my MONEY YOU SO.. AND SO...

16th of Feb, 2009
    Slim Shake - unauthorixed charges
    Slim Shake
    California

I sent for their free offer and within two weeks received a package with two more pots of the stuff and charges for $88.95. I never said I wanted any more of the product but they say that I agreed to pay the money if I did not cancel within 15 days. Disgusting - free offer my hat!

• At
      27th of Feb, 2009
    Slim Shake - FRAUD
    SLIM EASY PRO

I SAW THE AD ON THE INTERNET. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF ANY PROGRAM OTHER THAN THE SAMPLE. NOTHING MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT REGULAR MONTHLY PURCHASES! I RECEIVED ONE CAN OF THE PRODUCT, NO BARS, NOTHING ELSE. THEN I RECEIVED AN ALERT FROM MY BANK R/T THE $88.97 HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT. I CALLED THE NUMBER IN THE WEBSITE" 1-866-360-1477. SPOKE WITH "JOHN" WHO STATED THAT I NEEDED TO "CALM DOWN" BEFORE HE WOULD TAKE WITH ME. HE EXPLAINED THE PROGRAM AS STATED IN OTHER COMPLAINTS. HE ALSO SAID THAT I COULD SEND THE PACKAGE BACK. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS OF THE COMPANYY AS: 1210 SOUTH BROAD AVE. GLENDALE, CAL. 91200. ALTHOUGH THE WEBSITE GIVES IT'S ADDRESS AS: SLIM EASY PRO 3600 OCEANVIEW BLVD #2 GLENDALE, CA. 91208. I FULLY INTEND TO FOLLOW UP ON THIS ON BASIC PRINCIPAL. IF I RECEIVE NO SATISFACTION FROM THIS COMPANY, I'LL BE SURE TO TELL ALL THE APPROPRIATE AGENCIES ABOUT THEM ALONG WITH ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN. CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW WE CAN GET OUR MONEY RETURNED? LEGAL ACTION MAY BE IN ORDER. THANK YOU.

3rd of Mar, 2009
    Slim Shake - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
    SLIMEASY
    New Jersey

I Sandra, recently responded to an add for slim shake. I paid for the shipping charges and that's all I was asked to do. I never read any additional charges were going to be tacked on. I never authorized this company to withdraw any monies from my account without my consent. I am currently disputing these chatges with my bank. Further action will be taken if my money is not returned to my account.

• Ri
      4th of Mar, 2009
    Slim Shake - unauthorixed charges
    SlimEasy

They offered a free sample if I paid for shipping and handling, so I gave them my card number to pay for the shipping and handling ONLY and got charged for $88 and some
    cents. I called them and was told I would have to take care of it with Email. I tried to
    Email them but the Email address they gave me will not take any messages.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Richard Kirkbride
    808 No. Main St. Apt. 105
    Salinas, CA 93906
    (831) 998-8555
    bonds001@comcast.net

• Ta
      5th of Mar, 2009

People, when are you going to wake up? First rule of the internet is before you order anything, you need to confirm that there is a working address. email and phone number! BUYERS BEWARE! It is a scary world we live in right now with too many paople trying to get rich quick and trample on as many people as they can to get there. Just in the past week I would have bought 6 different items I was looking at, but I did my research and all of them turned out to be scams. If you are still not sure just type in the name of the company and then google a search with the name and the word scam and see if anything comes up. We need to stop being so gullable and making these scammers rich. The sad part is once they have exhausted this product they will build another site with another product scam and continue doing what they are doing under a different gimmick!

• Ed
      6th of Mar, 2009

i did not order this much of this product and i want to send it back for a credit

• Do
      14th of Mar, 2009

If you read the terms and conditions it does say that you have to cancel within 15 days. If you receive an order you can return it but you have to have a return authoriztion number. If you just send it back without it they wont give you your money back. the same thing happened to me. I didnt totally read the terms so they sent me two bottles. I went on the site and read the terms. I am now waiting for a return authorization number.

• Co
      15th of Mar, 2009

Sir or Madam,
    Please accept our whole-hearted assurance that we do not operate in a fraudulent manner, and in fact take every effort to resolve any confusion or billing issue that may arise with a customer. Firstly, our terms and conditions state that your trial period begins the moment you sign up for the trial subscription; meaning, that if you were uncomfortable being shipped the product on a monthly basis, you could have contacted us immediately after signing up to cancel your account. There are three ways to do this: at www.slimeasypro.com/cancel, by calling our customer support line at 1-866-360-1477, or by e-mailing our billing department at support@slimeasypro.com. All of these methods of contacting us are clearly listed on our website under “Contact Us”. We have a call center dedicated to customer support that is open seven days a week. Unfortunately, if you have already filed a dispute with your credit card company, there is no way for us to issue you a refund, and you must wait for your financial institution to review our terms and conditions (www.slimeasypro.com/terms.html) and reply to you with their decision.
    We truly regret that this matter was not able to be resolved internally and hope that by posting this reply, other customers will choose to contact us and work out a resolution with our company. We are, as always, firmly committed to customer satisfaction.
    Slim Easy Pro Billing Department (support@slimeasypro.com)

• Ki
      30th of Mar, 2009

I KIM DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS CARD TO BE CHARGE INSTEED IT WAS I NEED MY CARD CREDIT BACK I DIDN'T WANT THIS ITEM TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.I'M VERY UPSET

• Ki
      30th of Mar, 2009

I M VERY UPSET BECAUSE I ONLY THOUGHT AND READ THAT I WAS GET A FREE TRIAL NOT CHARGE .TRYED TO CALL WAS TOLD TO GO ONLINE