Slim Seduction / charged my account 2 times for product never recieved

GNS Slim Seduction
607 Nicholson drive
Phone: 863-353-6353
Originally I was to recieve a trial of Slim Seduction for the price of shipping &handling only. (3.97) Ok, I had no problem with that I really wanted to try this product. 2 weeks after the s&h was taken out of my account still I had not recieved any product. 1week later an additional 79.90 was taken out of my account and guess again, no product!! This put my account in overdrawn status and I have made numerous attempts to call, e-mail and even write. No luck. The infamous "KIM" who answers the phone "customer service"?! always has a different answer for me when I call. Sometimes I get "transferred" to the never-ending hold, sometimes she promises to have someone call me back within 24 hours and even once just hung up on me. What can we do?? I want my money back!!! I never even recieved this mystery product and now don't want to. I want my money back they stole from me!! Completely frustrated and pissed!

D  16th of Jun, 2009 by
TO: Paula
We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer to reship the package to you and extend your money back guarantee so you can still try the product and have time to send it back for a full refund. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Supervisor at GNS