Slim Seduction / Im being reported to collections? :(

1 6452 Fig Street, Suite A Arvada, CO 80004Arvada, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: (303) 456-5591

I recently ordered this slim seduction from this company and later on a started to recieve email that i'll be charged the full amount of which i had no clue of, my inter net whent off for awhile (due to being poor) and durring that time i sent the whole thing back unused even in the same mailing package it came in but soon came to find out i got this email today.

Benjiman, Your account with GNS, Inc. is past due. This account will be processed for collections on 5/24/2009. To stop this process you must update your order information by clicking on the following link by 5/24/2009.

i didnt even use the product and have already sent it back, luckly im so poor the they cant even get the remaining balence out of my account without me knowing, but now that i know this company is crap? how do i respond to this email what should i do :(

my dad hasnt had a job since december due to the economy and my job sucks so bad my last paycheck was 32$ and lemme tell yah its hard to support another person on the much money and trying to pay for communication to the outside world and 650$ rent, which were behind a month now.. we dont rent from a legal appartment so rental assist is out of the question and the church cant lend us money anymore either.. im only 19 and havnt got a clue about what to do with this collections crap.. please email at fire_demi57@hotmail.com

Be

Comments

• Gn
      16th of Jun, 2009

To: Ben
    We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We may be able to come up with a solution. Please contact us and explain the situation so we can better assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.
    Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    [Only applies for the Free* 21-Day Trial offer, not if you purchase multiple bottles upfront.] Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two full 30-day supply of Slim Seduction (regular price $69.95 per bottle). You simply pay $3.97 for shipping and handling. You'll have 21 days from today to evaluate this amazing diet pill and experience the slim and seductive results for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $79.90 at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 43% savings. But, if you decide that Slim Seduction is not for you, simply call (800) 595-4670 to get a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Then return the unused portion of Slim Seduction. If you do this before the end of your 21-day trial, you will NEVER be billed. After you are billed, you can return Slim Seduction for a 100% refund if it doesn't work for you (s&h not refunded). To obtain a full refund, your return must be received within 30 days from the date that the product was originally purchased.
    The 21-Day Trial period includes shipping and transit time.
    Plus, when you accept this trial, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Slim Seduction Always Slim Club. That means you won't run out, or have to remember to reorder, because you'll continue to get two fresh 30-day supply of Slim Seduction every 45 days at today's special price of $34.95 with FREE Shipping! We set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on back order. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipment at any anytime by calling us at 1-800-595-4670
    Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS

• Ba
      29th of Jul, 2009

Yeah I'm about to get charged tomorrow on my bank account and i didn't even get the friggin package. I emailed my bank to maybe block my account or something so they won't even charge me the $39.99. I sent the company a serious email about me suing them (even though i cant) but i made it sound like i would. so right now I'm extremely nervous because i barely have money in my bank account and i don't want an overdraft fee. BTW you're in my prayers

• Gn
      5th of Aug, 2009

To: Barb13

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at 1-800-595-4670 and we will gladly address your concerns and resolve this issue.

Sincerely,