Slim Library ebook / Reimbursement of money

284 Champlain St.
Phone: 603-752-7140
Have made several phone calls to cancel this offer because the doctor recommended I not take them.
First time I called was before I even received the capsules and was told it was too soon to cancel and told to wait one week.
Waited one week just 2 days after receiving the capsules, which I got rid of and then I was told that I would be reimbursed the first amount of $19.95 then a short time later they stole $29.95 for what they call SLIM LIBRARY EBOOK which I have never received and they are now telling me that they can't cancel it, even though that the only thing I have received are the capsules. The man that I was speaking too today 2/9/09 actually hung up on me. This is not a very good way to keep customers. I know one thing that anytime that I speak to someone on the phone and have to repeat everthing 2 or 3 times I am going to hang up. Because of the fear that I will be swindled one more time.

N  8th of Feb, 2009 by

Slim Library ebook - unauthorized charge
slim ebook
Phone: 877-3829213

Noticed a charge for Slim Library ebook on my Master card for $29.95. I call the above phone number and clerk
told me I ordered this. I did not and don't know what it is. He could not give me any information to call or write to to
get a refund.
A  20th of Feb, 2009 by
TRISLIM BEWARE! If you sign up for a "free" one month "trial" that requires a credit card number you WILL be automatically charged $4.95 on one date, and two weeks later you will see 2 new charges on the same day, one for $15.95 and one for $149.95. You will also start to receive shipments in packages of 3 bottles, which have no safety seal. TriSlim, TriSlimUSA, TriSlim USA, SLIM LIBRARY, "WWWSELFHELPFFC00 of 00" will be line items that may appear on your credit card statement.

Report TRISLIM, TRISLIM USA to Better Business Burea and the Federal Trade Commission. Other fraudulent credit card transactions will proliferate from TRISLIM if you do not notify your credit card company and CANCEL your account number.
N  21st of May, 2009 by
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me at corporate@trislimusa.com. Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices
N  21st of May, 2009 by
If your issue has not been resolved, please email me at Corporate@trislimusa.com. Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices