Slim Easy Pro / Unauthorized Payment

United States, Pennsylvania Review updated:
Slim Easy Pro
I'm also a victim of the Slim Easy Pro scam. I received my product on the 17th day of the so called "trial period." Also found out that they charged me $88 for more product which I never ordered. I called their 1888 # and was told to send an email to support for a RMA number. I received an email from their support team telling me in the near future take time to read all information before I give me credit information & I wasn't going to receive a RMA #. After reading this site and many others I resent Slim Pro a letter not requesting but demanding them a RMA # & a full refund. At the bottom of the letter I sent listings of all fraudulent claims from consumers & the state of Ca. laws & lawsuits against companies who practise fraud & false advertisement. I received an RMA # that same day. Still waiting for my refund... I'll keep you updated!!

A  26th of Feb, 2009 by
I received a "Full Refund " today for $88.97 . I recommend for anyone trying to get a RMA# or refund, stay consistent, email them everyday, and let them see that you're seriously will be a pain in their "Butt" to you receive your refund. ( It worked for me). Also threatening them (by laws suits, report to Ca gov, etc, ) works too !! Good Luck to All !!
N  28th of Mar, 2011 by
i also am a victim of their scam. I tried a trial one bottle and then about 1 month later was charged
89.99 to my checking account. they stated that I ordered the product. Which i did not.
The product sucked too. Very bad stomach cramps and didnt loose weight.
I am now going to try to return and get a refund.