Slim Easy Pro / Unauthorized charges

BREACH OF CONTRACT: SlimEasy Pro advertises a free trial diet powder product and free Adkins bars. Just pay shipping of $5.00 or so which I did. In return, I received only cheap powder. I didn't receive Adkins bars. Apparently if you do not respond to company within 20 days, your credit card is automatically charged $88.98 for CONTINUITY of product order. I did receive 2 more small vials of cheap powder product. Still no Adkins bars.

I phoned Co. to cancel membership that I unwittingly signed up for and demanded refund to no avail. I am FURIOUS they are ripping off many innocent people.

Please join me in class action lawsuit against PAUL ADMINIMIKRIAN doing business as SLIM EASY PRO to remove them from business. I cannot post my email address here, but post your complaint and if there are enough, maybe we can remove this company.

Bo

Comments

• St
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Slim easy sent me 2 bottles of product for $88 bucks, after I received them I then found out that the stuff has not been reviewed by the food and drug administration. I was notified that I could cancel by calling or over the internet. My wife called to cancel on Feb 25 but was told she had to call a different number. I called it on feb 28 and was gretted with a answering mach. When I did talk to some one the man said I was already being canceled, but he never said when or how to sent this stuff back, he was very rude and just hung up on me.

• Wa
      4th of Mar, 2009

I have to agree with the other complaints about this so called SLIMEASYPRO. It has got to be the biggest scam I have ever seen. As well as the product isn't as they claim it is. We must do something to stop this company from ripping off others as we have been.

• Da
      12th of Mar, 2009

I have had the experience and fully agree with these complaints. This junk does not work and this company should be stopped from prying on a person’s desire to lose weight. How can we get our money back?

• Ta
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I, ALSO PURCHASED TRIAL OFFER VIA THE INTERNET, WITH PROMISE OF MONTHLY SUPPLY OF SHAKES & NUTRITION BARS FOR ONLY $5.00 SHIPPING. RECEIVED VERY SMALL CONTAINER OF PRO-SHAKE INITIALLY, BUT SOON LATER MORE FOLLOWED ALONG WITH CHARGE OF $88.97 TO MY CREDIT CARD. I NEVER AGREED TO THIS CHARGE, NOR AM I INTERESTED IN USING A PRODUCT FROM A COMPANY THAT CONDUCTS THEIR BUSINESS IN THIS MANNER.