Slim Easy / refund money

janine gamby
I received my free trial of the product but I never agreed to have money to be taken out of my account of 88.97 for the months January and Feburary. I would like for my money to be refunded back to my accout ASA. If this does not get resolved I will take further action. Please send me an email to confirm that you have received this message

Janine Gamby

N  25th of Feb, 2009 by

Slim Easy - unauthorized payment
Slim Easy
311 Greenberry Road

I am so upset at these people taking out $88.97 out of my checking account; making checks bounce because this was so unexpected. I called the company and they told me to e-mail a complaint. Well, I want my money back. This company had no right to go into my account and take my own personal money.
N  2nd of Mar, 2009 by

Slim Easy - was charged 88.97
New Jersey

Just trying to cancel and can not find the website to do it as per phone call from my credit card. How do I get my 88.97 back???
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by
I am an honest person who just wanted to try a product which i thought could help me . This is what you get ... scamed and waste hours in phone calls and e-mails. I 'm at the point if there is a product i need to purchase on line, (if I can't send a check) they won't see me as a customer! I will never give my credit card number on-line again.

Slim Easy - Scam and cheating
tony sivak
7728 w 93rd st
Hickory Hills
Phone: 708 430-8466

I orderd there product it does'nt work!!! I did not authorize automatic shipments of this product and charges to my credit card . I wish to return product and cannot. recieving runaround and i don't like it.

Slim Easy - Scam and cheating
Slim Easy

The free trial is supposed to be 20 days. The post mark on the monthly package was only 15 days after the trial package. They took the deduction from my account just 12 days after they sent the trial package, if you figure it takes 2 days for the package to get from cal. to texas, then they took the payment out only 10 days after my 20 day trial was supposed to start.

After many emails back and forth, all I got back was $34.00 of the $88.00 they charged me.

I also got to keep the 2 jars of the slim easy which I didn't really like and will probably will never use.