Slim Cip / Unable to get through to Customer Service

United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-428-1600

Ordered slimclip online, then try to cancel order; however it takes 48 hours for customer service at [protected] to receive order. Tried canceling through the website link that was sent to me via email, waited 48 hours and received no cancellation email. Tried calling the customer service again for two days and either it said they were not open, which wasnt true because I called between their normal business hours, or their message said that they were experiencing a high volume of calls and tp try again later in the week!!! Horrible way to do business. If they still ship this to item, I willbe contacting the BBB.

Comments

Lu
  1st of Mar, 2009
I complained too BBB because I selected the option online to buy one get free and upgrade to crome. I did not know how much I was being charged until a week later when I found out I was be billed about 75 dollars. The copany charged me for 6 crome clips and gave me one free and charged me for all the shiping and handeling for each when they all came in the same box. I tried to cancel but they said it was already too late its been shipped out and i would have to wait and then send it back at my cost. You should complain too bbb they are working on my case now...
Do
  27th of Sep, 2009
I had a similar experience just now. They are running a $10 plus S/H for 3 clips and 3 flashlight key chains deal on their website. EXCEPT they do not itemize the charges and do not let buyers review the totals before the order is finalized. I just found out that my total was $23.98!

I believe they are charging $10, and $6.99 S/H twice though they will be shipped in one package. I called the customer service number provided on the site and the lady, sounding like having been taking a nap and not happy with my wanting to cancel the order, told me it was another customer service number I needed to call. And it would take 2 days for the database updated. I asked what if they told me it was too late when their database got updated. She said "maybe".

Sounds like a scam. I am thinking of complaining to BBB.