Slim Body Fuel / Unauthorized charges

I don't know who this company is but, they showed up on my bank statement and they have been deducting $34.00 some odd dollars from my bank account and I'm trying to locate then or find a way for my bank to stop this deduction. It emptied my account making me miss a bill payment that was due at the time.

Someone needs to put a end to this. I don't know how they got my address or my bank information and now they are taking my money and I don't know where they are or how to get in contact with them.

Va

Comments

• Ha
      12th of Dec, 2008

• Ik
      8th of Mar, 2009
    Slim Body Fuel - unathorized charges
    slim body fuel
    New Jersey

thy keep on chargin my acc so many amounts
    slim body fuel 5940 south rainbo blvd
    suite 2007
    las vegas nv 89118

• Ik
      8th of Mar, 2009

the same thaing happen to me nj usa