Slim Body Fuel / Unauthorized charges

I don't know who this company is but, they showed up on my bank statement and they have been deducting $34.00 some odd dollars from my bank account and I'm trying to locate then or find a way for my bank to stop this deduction. It emptied my account making me miss a bill payment that was due at the time.

Someone needs to put a end to this. I don't know how they got my address or my bank information and now they are taking my money and I don't know where they are or how to get in contact with them.

Va

Comments

Ha
  12th of Dec, 2008

Ik
  8th of Mar, 2009
Slim Body Fuel - unathorized charges
slim body fuel
New Jersey

thy keep on chargin my acc so many amounts
slim body fuel 5940 south rainbo blvd
suite 2007
las vegas nv 89118

Ik
  8th of Mar, 2009

the same thaing happen to me nj usa