Sleepys/miralux Mattress / return policy
We spent $2400 on a king Miralux mattress (luxury) (including delivery and tax) and it felt comfortable in the store. However, it was uncomfortable on the first night, but thought it would just take some getting used to. Every night we questioned how bad it 'bent' us like we were in a hammock. Now, after 31 days of sleeping on it, I'm sleeping in our guest room on a mattress that was given to us. The back pain got worse as time went on. I was hoping that as time went on, my back would get used to it. It is ten days past the return period and there is absolutely nothing they will do.
If you are crazy enough to step inside of Sleepys, my advice for you would for you would be to negotiate a price 300 dollars cheaper than the 'bottom line'. Then if you take the mattress home and don't sleep well on it, you can return the mattress and not be worried about losing $300 more dollars. That $300 return amount is what kept me trying to talk myself into liking the mattress once it got home.
They say they burn the returned mattresses and that costs the $300. Why then is the return policy shorter than that of other things? I wonder if they make it so short to keep them clean for resale.
Now that I'm stuck with a bad purchase, I went online and see these things other people wrote . If I knew then, what I know now...
More Sleepys/miralux Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's and Kings Down - Mattress Sag 
- Sleepy's Mattress - Defective product, horrible return/refund policy 
- Sleepy's- Dr. Bruce bed - fraud 
- Sleepy's - Dishonest sales tactics, poor customer service 
- Sleepy's - Sleepy's Scam
- Sleepy's - unethical business practices 
- Sleepy's - your exchange/return policy
- Sleepys/Mattress Discounters - mattress
- Sleepy's - Mattress
- Sleepy's - Defective Mattresses/Bad Customer Service