Sleepy's / Terrible company
It is VERY clear in all of my warranty paperwork that an body impression greater than 1.5' in a mattress is covered by a mattress replacement warranty. I called SLeepy's and they setup a Mattress Inspection for Two (2) Chattam & Wells Natori Mattresses. These were their top of the line at the time and very expensive.
I was a good customer of Sleepy's ... having spent well over $20, 000 at the store over a one year period purchasing mattresses for my entire home and extended family at Sleepy's.
The mattress inspector came over and took the measurements for both mattresses, commented on how bad my mattress was, and left. After 45 days of calling Sleepy's for the results I finally got through. At first, they claimed to have 'lost' the report. However, after much persistence, I finally got someone who promised to mail me the report.
Bottom Line - Mattress measured a 2' impression. Well beyond the spec for a warranty replacement. However, Sleepy's denied the claim twice ... first by the customer service rep who informed me it would not be covered ... which was odd because she even said it was clear it should be covered. I then got a manager to to look at the report. They denied it again.
This looks like a slam dunk case for me in Small Claims Court ... which is where I am taking it next. Be forewarned, I have heard that this is typical for Sleepy's. They are not a responsible company and they do not take care of their customers.
More Sleepy's Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's and Kings Down - Mattress Sag 
- Sleepys/miralux Mattress - return policy 
- Sleepy's Mattress - Defective product, horrible return/refund policy 
- Sleepy's- Dr. Bruce bed - fraud 
- Sleepy's - Dishonest sales tactics, poor customer service 
- Sleepy's - unethical business practices 
- Sleepy's - your exchange/return policy
- Sleepys/Mattress Discounters - mattress
- Sleepy's - Mattress
- Sleepy's - Defective Mattresses/Bad Customer Service