Sleepinergy George Klause / George Klause

Sleepinergy is probably the most advanced sleeping system ever made. Millions of dollars and seven years went into the development of this bed. I used to work for this company before it was sold. I must say that I am surprised by the complaints that have been made against the company and it's founder. They are good people and are very professional. It is terrible what one customer can unfairly do.

Considering the enormous business the company does, the complaints are few compared to the many happy customers we have. We had files of testimonials from very satisfied customers. We were featured on news specials and have won numerous awards.

I have only good things to say about this company and it's staff.

N  21st of Feb, 2011 by
I suspect that reports filed on behalf of George Klause Sleepinergy are posted by those associated with the firm.
The user names provided all have some association with sleep. This report addresses complaints, with the writer claiming to be a former employee of the company. However, further into comments the writer refers to the company as "we". Hmmmmmmmm! Caveat Emptor!!