Sleep Train Vallejo / Finance charge!

I purchased a bed from Sleep Train in Vallejo in August of 2006. I was talked into signing up with your credit card company and I took advantage of your deferred interest for a year. I made the final payment and sent it out in July of 2007 before the August due date. I was charged the finance charge because you representatives told me the check was not posted until August 9th 2007. I am very upset with your company and canceled my card on September 18th 2007 because of the lack of help from your representatives. I don't know if this is a scam or standard business practices that your company participates in. I will no longer be doing business with your Credit Card Company or Sleep Train. I will also be forwarding this letter to the BBB and posting it on the badcreditcards.org.

Comments

15th of Jun, 2010

Robert. Your payment was sent to the finance company that Sleep Train was carrying at the time. Should you be mad at someone, its should have been the Financial institution, not the person who sold you the mattress.